The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Off the Metter - Ideas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
The Mighty Fool
View Profile
Inner circle
I feel like a big-top tent having
2140 Posts

Profile of The Mighty Fool
I've been to the UK, and I can say this with certanity:

we speak AMERICAN

THEY speak English!!
Everybody wants to beleive.....we just help them along.
ChrisG
View Profile
Elite user
Batavia, Ohio
448 Posts

Profile of ChrisG
I think the idea of getting them to work together or compete is polarizing the audience, a good thing.

As far as the ending have both groups yell simultaneously, look at the broken meter and say wow that was really loud.
"Consensus is the negation of Leadership"

M. Thatcher
garydunn
View Profile
Veteran user
Glasgow
303 Posts

Profile of garydunn
I get the boys to shout, then the girls as a contest. Then I say "What if the boys and girls all shout together? Maybe we can get right up to 9!" A kid will always shout "No 10!!" I come back with, "Don't go to 10, 'cos it breaks the machine.... Don't do it....." Use reverse psychology on them.... This GUARANTEES they'll scream and shout til they go to 10 and the meter explodes! At which point I say "Ok.... Who went up to 10?" Most kids will put their hands up. I find this way works well, gets a great reaction, cos the kids 'get one over' on the magician.

Gary
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Off the Metter - Ideas (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL