The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 3 in one bite out coin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bob Parnez
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Bob Parnez
I got the 3 in one bite out coin, and I got it from a magazine that called it a bite out coin. I went to penguinmagic.com and I have the same coin, only it's a half dollar. They say it can also be a flipper coin. I don't really know how the flipper coin works, but I have an idea. So I was just wondering how it could be a flipper coin.

I was just wondering, if any of you have had the flipper coin, and a folding coin, do they both look clean, or is the flipper coin a lot better quality, and more convincing?
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2957 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
Do not get the 3 in 1 coin. It’s a complete rip off. Its slightly similar to a flipper but hardly. I would just get a flipper coin. Garret Thomas's video has good tricks and tips with the flipper. Smile
Musashi
View Profile
Regular user
Oregon
132 Posts

Profile of Musashi
The three in one coin can be used in a manner similar to a flipper coin, but it is NOT a flipper coin. This is a totally different gimmick.

Josh
"Care for a Jelly Baby?"
KJ
View Profile
New user
Louisville, KY
97 Posts

Profile of KJ
3 in 1 = bad, flipper = good. That's all I have to say!
mithrius
View Profile
Regular user
Chicago, IL
127 Posts

Profile of mithrius
I'm not familiar with the flipper coin gaff either, but I just received my 3-in-1 coin in the mail. I was pretty disappointed with the quality.

I couldn't recommend it, that's for sure.
stick
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of stick
Never seen a 3 in1 coin but from what I have heard its not good.
But you can do a rather nice coins across/through table with it so I am told some of the best gimmicked coins I have come across are made by magiccavern in the UK. It’s top quality stuff.
They make the best flipper coins I have ever seen.
Johnnymysto
View Profile
Regular user
South Carolina
116 Posts

Profile of Johnnymysto
3-in-1 sounds like a great marketing ploy to me. You might as well call my car a 4-in-1 car: it goes forwards, backwards, fast, and slow!! Big deal. Your deck of Bicycles is a 1000-in-1 deck of cards if you know how to handle it.
Bob Parnez
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Bob Parnez
It's not my fault they call it that
FCpreacher
View Profile
Elite user
PA
439 Posts

Profile of FCpreacher
Is the 3-in-1 coin made by Dmann? I like his 3-in-1 A LOT better than I do the Butter Coin. I think Butter Coin is just an extremely slight variation of the Dmann 3-in-1 coin. I think the cut is awesome on the 3-in-1 coin. It is the tiniest line I have seen on that kind of coin.

If you are looking for a bite out coin, go with Dmann's. If you are looking for a flipper, get a flipper.

FC
Dbzkid999
View Profile
Elite user
Canada
407 Posts

Profile of Dbzkid999
Don't waste your money on that.
Insomniacs Dream
View Profile
New user
Port Glasgow in scotland
67 Posts

Profile of Insomniacs Dream
Lol, I would get a butter coin, it does the job of a fliper, bite out and rub away all in one and the quality is astounding

alan
If i never sleep wy does it feel like im dreaming
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4674 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand, then fool around with the gaffs. There are better ones to use along with your sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand.....Happy holidays!
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Quote:
On 2003-12-25 19:12, Michael Rubinstein wrote:
Sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand, then fool around with the gaffs. There are better ones to use along with your sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand sleight of hand.....Happy holidays!

What he said.

Seriously. Just one question about flippers, butters and three in ones ---

WHY?

Anyone thought of trying something original?
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2957 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
I would say get a flipper or just a folding coin or both. I've used the folding coin but I just don't do any tricks with it anymore. I use the Flipper coin a lot though. I haven't yet seen the butter coin but I've heard great reviews. I would think it better to buy the Butter coin over the 3 in 1 coin because I hear its good and you get a dvd with tricks on it. Get what you want.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 3 in one bite out coin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL