The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » What to learn, which effects give the best punch (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ChopCup
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of ChopCup
Weird posts!

Chop
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I'm going to go for Cigarette thru Quarter and Lethal Tender. Lethal Tender always has it's own safety net at the end. With Cigarette Thru Quarter, you must always rebuild a new safety net at the end.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
If you don't want to work too hard, do Johnson's Chinatown Half. It's a great item and easy to do. Smile
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Doug McKenzie
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
326 Posts

Profile of Doug McKenzie
Can someone give me a little more info on coin to spectator's wallet?
Thanks

Doug
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
Quote:
On 2003-10-12 07:30, joseph wrote:
If you don't want to work too hard, do Johnson's Chinatown Half. It's a great item and easy to do. Smile

I'm not sure what your criteria is for hard work (and I wouldn't recommend that anyone avoid hard work anyway), but the most effective use of this as well as other gimmicked coins frequently requires the ability to perform a switch well.

Larry D.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » What to learn, which effects give the best punch (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL