The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Cooler - best deck switch ever (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
thecardbutler
View Profile
New user
Mexico City, Mexico
50 Posts

Profile of thecardbutler
A little late to the party, but I just recieved it two days ago and absolutely love it. My only problem with it is that the cards sometimes seem to get hung up on it... Any help?
Jp
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Quote:
On 2014-01-31 14:15, thecardbutler wrote:
A little late to the party, but I just recieved it two days ago and absolutely love it. My only problem with it is that the cards sometimes seem to get hung up on it... Any help?
Jp

very simple: don't use this gimmick and your problem is gone:)
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
Vlad_77
View Profile
Inner circle
The Netherlands
5829 Posts

Profile of Vlad_77
Quote:
On 2014-01-31 14:15, thecardbutler wrote:
Jp

This is an easy obstacle to overcome. PM me if you would like a few suggestions.
COB
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of COB
At least I'm not the only one late to the party. Mine is in the post and I can't wait to integrate it into my set. Can't say I'm not apprehensive as this seems to be such a divisive product, love it or hate it kind of thing. I'd definitely appreciate any suggestions. Thanks
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1328 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
Are people still using this?
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
Yes loads of people are to my knowledge.
Once mastered it’s the best gimmicked version I personally have ever seen, a lot of people either don’t make it properly or give up putting the little bit of time it takes to master imo. Olly
dirtyfoucault
View Profile
Special user
UK
698 Posts

Profile of dirtyfoucault
Were the problems discussed in this thread ever ironed out with an updated release? Also heard somebody mention that it makes a distinct sound when you do the switch? Just trying to figure out whether it’s worth the investment. I have Cold Case which is great for in-the-hands switches but this looks theoretically better for table.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Cooler - best deck switch ever (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..11~12~13
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL