The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » I'm selling Buster Balloon's Big & Bad and Frightening Fashions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bball5630
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Bball5630
I am selling both Frightening Fashions and Big and Bad by Buster Balloon. These have only been watched once and are still in brand new condition. I paid $100 a piece for them, $200 for both. Each one has 2 DVDs in it. These are great DVDs, but a little too advanced for me as I am just starting out balloon twisting. I am not near to this level yet.

I am selling them both for $130 with free shipping in Cont. USA if anyone is interested.
Steve Yarosko
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of Steve Yarosko
If I were you, I'd keep them. You may just be starting out, but with a bit of practice and work, you can get to the level needed to build these sculptures. It will be worth it.....
Zuke
View Profile
Veteran user
353 Posts

Profile of Zuke
Ooooh. Tempting. Are you shipping OS as well?
Bball5630
View Profile
Regular user
140 Posts

Profile of Bball5630
I have a sale pending...

Yeah, I probably should keep them for when I get a bit better, but up until now all I have used is 260s and the occasional 160. These massive 646s seem almost impossible to work with!
Amazing Magic Co
View Profile
Inner circle
1715 Posts

Profile of Amazing Magic Co
This sounds good.
Danny The Idiot
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
170 Posts

Profile of Danny The Idiot
You can scale stuff down you know! Same models, smaller.

Its up to you but I wouldn't sell my copies AT ALL!
Danny Schlesinger

www.CircoRidiculoso.com
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1193 Posts

Profile of Michael238
Did these sell?
I will take em
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » I'm selling Buster Balloon's Big & Bad and Frightening Fashions (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL