The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Any new bill effects come out in 2012? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Did anyone produce a new bill magic DVD yet in 2012?
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
First Hand by Justin Miller
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
First Hand by Justin Miller changed the way bill magic is done for spectators. That's how good ti is.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Any videos showing the routine?
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-07-01 00:21, Dynamike wrote:
Any videos showing the routine?

The trailer shows the changes quite clearly:

http://www.justinmillermagic.com/apps/we....../3043014

"JM is the first creator in history, that has taken the concept of the multiple bill change and put it DIRECTLY in the spectators hand! JM is one of the best teachers in magic I have ever seen. And First Hand is the best !@#$%^! bill change on the market..PERIOD!" - Craig Petty - (Wizard product review)
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thanks. Do you think it get more reactions than Extreme Burn?
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
I've used Pat page's Easy Money, Richard Sanders' Slow Burn, Extreme Burn and the Extreme Burn 2.0. All visual, eye candy magic. First Hand gets superior reactions. Maybe because the magic happens in their hands.

That's my experience.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thank you. I just ordered it.
cablerock
View Profile
Veteran user
362 Posts

Profile of cablerock
Anyone had any trouble handing a spectator 4 hundred dollar bills? That would be my only concern.
ljsviol
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of ljsviol
Dynamike
Re bill magic in 2012:

You've probably already seen this, but Magic Magazine has a series by Greg Wilson called "The Almighty Dollar" where, each month, he presents a different bill effect. Sometimes it's a variation on a well-known effect, like the June issue adding to the presentation of Pat Page's Easy Money-type effect. I'm enjoying the series a lot.

It looks like the series started in the Jan 2012 issue. In that article (a bill switch), he says how, as he gets older, his dry hands can't remove the bill from the "gimmick" without licking the thumb first-). I sympathize.... same problem.

I wouldn't be too surprised to see these articles (and maybe his previous series on coffeebar magic) collected in a book someday; they're pretty good and imaginative.

Larry S.
rich aviles
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of rich aviles
We've got a great card trick that uses a bill for a color change under test-conditions over at TRCKY.com.

It's called Change 4 A Twenty by Adam Ryan. Check it out here: http://www.trcky.com/catalog/change-4-a-twenty.html

Rich Aviles
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2012-07-09 02:28, cablerock wrote:
Anyone had any trouble handing a spectator 4 hundred dollar bills? That would be my only concern.

I would think this would cause big problems, the demo has a camera and lights on the people, if you are in a bar with $400, you better have a body guard with you. Then there is the problem, that you actually gave the money to the person. If you put it in their hands, that is viewed as giving them the money.

So don't be surprised if you the showing of this trick costs you 4 large. There is nothing that can make them give the money back to you.

Good visual trick, but there could be a lot of problems doing this as in the demo video. Just sayin.
RyanAdams
View Profile
Regular user
104 Posts

Profile of RyanAdams
CINCH was released in 2012 I believe.
I don't own it, but I've heard good things.
I wouldn't buy it, but thought you might be interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzyxQMyYDPo
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thanks guys.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Cinch is very good IMO. It's not a quick-change bill switch but it is very effective. Single bills only.

Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Any new bill effects come out in 2012? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL