The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Dynamo wins £10000 predicting euro football results (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Shrubsole
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
2455 Posts

Profile of Shrubsole
Seems I don't know what I'm talking about (Please try and look surprised!)

Dynamo's new series starts tonight at 9PM on WATCH(HD). (Not Channel 5 as I previously posted)
Winner of the Dumbringer Award for total incompetence. (All years)
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1259 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
I thought it wasn't on Channel 5, but just assumed you knew more than I did Smile

should be worth a watch sometime anyway
Protection for mind readers and mentalists: http://tricksofthemind.com
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
The first episode of series 2 was watched on watch by 1.1 million on a non freeview channel. Which is very good in the UK. This is in a week when the two other major Saturday Night magic shows on TV have been axed (Fool us and Magicians). This is 5 times their normal viewing figures and good compared to the UK's major terrestrial channels. The vanish in the first episode reminded me of Skills of The Vagabonds chapter on how to vanish.

Anthony
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
This is excellent magic, though I do agree with others that his presentation skills is somewhat bland!

Where can this trick be discovered? Surely there'll be some company or individual who can shed some light on this effect? Mr Maven, any ideas?!

Thanks in advance.

Neil.
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Quote:
On Aug 26, 2014, bluedragon wrote:
Where can this trick be discovered?

I believe the method is described in "The Mental Miseries of Richtofen Parmesan" - but this was a VERY limited release and sold out about 18 months ago, so good luck finding a copy!
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
bluedragon
View Profile
Veteran user
346 Posts

Profile of bluedragon
Thanks MatCult!
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Sorry but I just can't watch Dynamo. Normally I will watch any magic show but I am sick and tired of all this '' had to back in front of the cameras because my grandad died'' not just Dynamo, same goes for Xfactor and all the other similar shows with sob stories.
Dynamo, like David Blaine , I find to have a personality and performing style I find as dry as dust.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1196 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2012, quicknotist wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQym38KnP5w

At the beginning I thought it was going to be one of his NLP demonstrations, and he would make an adult actually think he stole the nose.
Reality is a real killjoy.
taotalo
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of taotalo
Quote:
On Jul 3, 2012, quicknotist wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQym38KnP5w

That was really well done. Needed more nodding at odd moments, though.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Enjoyed that, we need a few more laughs these days. Don't suppose DB will be too impressed though.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Enjoyed that, we need a few more laughs these days. Don't suppose DB will be too impressed though.
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Quote:
On Aug 27, 2014, george1953 wrote:
Sorry but I just can't watch Dynamo. Normally I will watch any magic show but I am sick and tired of all this '' had to back in front of the cameras because my grandad died'' not just Dynamo, same goes for Xfactor and all the other similar shows with sob stories.
Dynamo, like David Blaine , I find to have a personality and performing style I find as dry as dust.

Ha, ha, LOL, I thought it was just me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Dynamo wins £10000 predicting euro football results (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL