The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Burglar Ball vs Disintegration Chamber (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

macdaddy
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of macdaddy
I looking to buy "Burglar Ball", but every store in US has it out of stock. I noticed another trick named "Disintegration Chamber" that looks similar and it is really cheap ($1.50!). Is it the same as "Burglar Ball"? If I buy it, will I be able to do the "Burglar Ball" routine?
xl18
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of xl18
Disintegration Chamber is the same routine as Tenyo's Crystal Box. I believe the cheap imitation of Burgler Ball is called "Bandit Ball".
Although the truth is the props are exactly the same and you could perform either trick with the same props.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
You can't perform Burglar ball with the props of Crystal box because there is a logo on the lid.
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Quote:
On 2012-07-03 17:19, macdaddy wrote:
I looking to buy "Burglar Ball", but every store in US has it out of stock. I noticed another trick named "Disintegration Chamber" that looks similar and it is really cheap ($1.50!). Is it the same as "Burglar Ball"? If I buy it, will I be able to do the "Burglar Ball" routine?

Penguin Magic is out of stock but say's Expected back in stock July 10th. Please note this is only an estimate and actual re-stocking date may vary. Price is cheap so it the shipping so if you can wait that long they will have it. They just started stocking Tenyo so for sure they have the order in. Price $12.00 shipping $4.00 Smile

Buy $40.00 worth of Tenyo or anything else you get FREE shipping Smile

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S14327
It's An Illusion Unless I Can't Fix It Then It's A Reality.
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
683 Posts

Profile of Inert
Good price find MrWizard! That's a deal.
dragonash
View Profile
Veteran user
the sticks
380 Posts

Profile of dragonash
Hitomi's Ebay store Magico-Japan currently lists Burglar Ball.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tenyo-Burglar-Ba......725bd299
macdaddy
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of macdaddy
Quote:
On 2012-07-04 21:18, dragonash wrote:
Hitomi's Ebay store Magico-Japan currently lists Burglar Ball.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tenyo-Burglar-Ba......725bd299

Hitomi's prices are generally better except Burglar Ball. Not sure why that is. I will probably wait for Penguin since $12 is deal (thanks MrWizard!).
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Yes I would wait you can't beat $12 bucks. Smile
Be sure to check their other Tenyo all of it is cheaper than most places and they have a lot. Plus they have a ton of other stuff get $40.00 worth get free shipping, again a deal! Smile
macdaddy
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of macdaddy
Burglar Ball is back in stock at Penguin! Now, I need another $28 worth of stuff to get free shipping. Smile
MrWizard
View Profile
Inner circle
Conjured The Illusion Of
1039 Posts

Profile of MrWizard
Good deal that didn't take long to restock, I knew it wouldn't. Smile
It is really easy to spend another 28 bucks on Penguin they have a ton of stuff.
Lots of current Tenyo at cheap prices but you don't have to spend it all on Tenyo.
Check out different stuff, always read the reviews.
Sometimes that helps make a very good choice. Smile
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
683 Posts

Profile of Inert
Maybe try 'Stitched', macdaddy. Considered by many as the best new trick of 2012. I don't own it yet, but the talk on the street is high for this one. It all depends on your style of performance & what suits your nature.
macdaddy
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of macdaddy
I've been looking at Rapture, or maybe TKO 2.0. 'Stitched' really isn't my style, but it looks good. Also, I have always wanted to buy Lubors Lens.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Burglar Ball vs Disintegration Chamber (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL