The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Balloon Twisting DVDs FS (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jay Ward
View Profile
Veteran user
Flowery Branch, GA
328 Posts

Profile of Jay Ward
I listed some balloon twisting DVDs in the DVD for sale section. Stretch,Shirley Ray, Larry Moss, Asi Cohen, Jimbo. Hopefully, it's ok that I post that here!
Billybonkers
View Profile
Loyal user
Diamond Bar L.A
251 Posts

Profile of Billybonkers
Quote:
On 2012-07-09 18:16, Jay Ward wrote:
I listed some balloon twisting DVDs in the DVD for sale section. Stretch,Shirley Ray, Larry Moss, Asi Cohen, Jimbo. Hopefully, it's ok that I post that here!

Hi Jay,

Would you recommend any of the dvds for a novice?

I've done a very little bit that I was trying to learn from a book but found the poor instructions frustrating.

Thanks in advance for any advice....
Jay Ward
View Profile
Veteran user
Flowery Branch, GA
328 Posts

Profile of Jay Ward
These are intermediate videos. Jimbo's might fall under the beginner category. But you will have a much easier time following along with a video than the line drawings in a book. Once you get the hang of it, the book will be much easier. I started with Joe Lefler's Balloon Sculpture Made Easy. Captain Visual has a line of DVDs out now too. After learning Joe Lefler's DVD, I bought Capt. Visual's Big Book of Balloons which was great. I assume his DVDs are great too, but I've never seen them. But jump in with both feet and don't be scared of the intermediate stuff. If you learn one good thing from a resource, then it was worth your time.
Smarty Pants World
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of Smarty Pants World
I can't seem to find the link on the For Sale section. Let me know if you have any left for sale - and if you can provide a direct link to the list.
Jay Ward
View Profile
Veteran user
Flowery Branch, GA
328 Posts

Profile of Jay Ward
Marvelous_Mysto
View Profile
Regular user
Adelaide, Australia
143 Posts

Profile of Marvelous_Mysto
Hi Jay,
Did you sell these DVDs? I can't find it on the link you supplied.
I'm interested in purchasing.
Regards
Baz
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ballooning 101 » » Balloon Twisting DVDs FS (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL