The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Egg bag Presentation (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

AndyLuka
View Profile
Elite user
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
440 Posts

Profile of AndyLuka
I don’t currently perform an egg bag routine in any of my shows. But I always wondered why would you put an egg inside a bag? The logic behind the effect is just well…stupid. However it is a great effect, and I have seen Arthur Trace, and Jeff Hobson do killer routines with this age old silly little effect.
Let me explain, I have a rather edgy and adult style sence of humor. The following presentation is not for a kid or family show. When I do adult shows a running joke in my act is “I was raised by a Reverend in a trailer park, what do you expect?” (it’s the truth)

Anyway here is the idea I had for an egg bag, what do you guys think? The bag would look more like a woman’s purse, and the egg would not exactly be an egg, it would be a pair of test***als. You would then joke about how your wife, or girlfriend or whoever owns your balls. And when you try to man up and get your balls back, they are gone, but she pulls them out every now and again to flaunt them, or let you temporarily use them.

The actual scripting has not been written, it’s just a concept I thought of a few months back. What do you guys think?
Making Magic and Fantasy a reality in a world where our reality can sometimes be rather cruel

Http://www.lukamagic.com -That's Me

Http://www.deceptionsmke -My Show
Rocky
View Profile
Elite user
486 Posts

Profile of Rocky
Wow.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Sounds like a good presentation for church socials.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Egg bag Presentation (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL