The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Money trick involving 50/50 chances (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nicolas1447
View Profile
New user
France & UK
17 Posts

Profile of nicolas1447
Hi there,

I am working on a new stage show and wanted to include a trick involving money in envelopes for example where the spectator has a choice between 4 but only one has the money in it.

I used to do one similar in smaller condition with small envelopes and the note in a FT but want something bigger where the envelopes are on a stand and where the spectator opens the envelopes himself. Any suggestion on book/dvd? I've got some ideas from 13 steps but thought I would ask you guys.

Thanks
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
The bonus effect "Just Chintz" on Max Mavins "Nothing" DVD (L&L) is a good Bank Night type effect and shows a little bigger for stage as he uses small bags that stand up on the table. The method is easy and the comedy is built in. The chance is 1 in 6 as written as it uses a die to choose bags. You might even use a big sponge die.

-Mary Mowder
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3661 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
PTEO would work well to choose the bags.

P.M. me if you need to. I'm not sure if I have the acronym right but it means Pick Two, Eliminate One. This would seem to work for the 50/50 aspect you're after wanting.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Money trick involving 50/50 chances (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL