The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Homemade Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Circus Bambouk
View Profile
Loyal user
Tempe, AZ
256 Posts

Profile of Circus Bambouk
This gentleman seems to have a knack for homemade effects.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-GrP1avMiw

I'm impressed with his ingenuity, and his music and costume are truly working as a unified aesthetic enhancement to his presentation.

I hope you enjoy!

Kindly,

Brian
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
That made my day!! I want a Halloween mask of that guy!!

This guy is my friggin' hero!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOUize7WT......&list=UL
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Eldon
View Profile
Inner circle
Virden, IL
1137 Posts

Profile of Eldon
Hey Michael, If you start a fan club for this guy I'll join.
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
His exception pantomime abilities are shocking only surpassed by his evening attire and good looks, I am in for a fan club.

Chuck C.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se_JwDlTuvA
Circus Bambouk
View Profile
Loyal user
Tempe, AZ
256 Posts

Profile of Circus Bambouk
I am absolutely swarming with pride in response to the overwhelming love you have all shown for the magi in question.

Please note the video posted by Mr. Baker shows that our hero clearly made the doorknob vanish from his door. Either that, or he conjured a creature that gobbled it up. Therefore, I hereby motion that the fan club be heretofore named the Vanishing Knob Gobblers.

Anybody second that motion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BODLBKIun......ure=plcp

Note that in this video, an evolution in his character and costume. Do I detect a hint of Gazzo in his aesthetic here? Mixed with Jay Scott Berry? It's a rich and ever-relevant dialectic that results in an artistic triumph, much to the delight of this viewer.

Very kindly, and with love to all, especially our beloved magi,

Brian
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Vanishing Knob Gobblers... OK, why not.

The sign on the wall kills me!!

Feel the magic
Hand quicker than the eye
Look --->

These just keep getting better...

This one is like an episode of Criminal Minds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtZ9NKDQE......&list=UL
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

I second the motion, I like the name. Man, this does get better and better - keep the videos coming, I really cannot believe what I am seeing. His flawless execution of sleight of hand shows years of practice - I do not know why this strikes me as so funny but it does. Thanks for sharing!!

Chuck C.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Chuck,

When you are viewing one of the videos, just click on either his user ID button, or the video count button. Both are right over the viewing window. You'll eventually find a list of his uploaded videos. Very prolific dude.

~michael
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Why isn't this dude a YouTube sensation? I don't understand the internet. This guy has everything you can ask for in contemporary social media fodder...questionable talent, questionable agenda, no apparent life or future...but an obvious certain something that makes him very watchable. He should be on Letterman by now.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
It does answer the burning question: "Is Luca Brasi really sleeping with the fishes??"
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Ah. Good Michael. A solid Godfather reference shall always earn points in my book. I respected you before...but now, much more.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Well, thanks. But, now I'm just thinking I'm being mean to this poor dude. One side of me wants to believe he is a master at buffaloing all of us, in which case this is a religious experience for me. The Church of the Blessed Epiphany.

But, if he's really that good of an actor, it's a talent wasted. So, I have to think... NAAAAA!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
When I finally turned up the volume on 'Wand To Candle' and heard the Death Metal soundtrack I knew I was witnessing a modern-day classic.
I wouldn't mind pre-ordering his CSI: Cups & Balls Routine (really hoping the music's included.)
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
taiga
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicoutimi, Qc
317 Posts

Profile of taiga
This guy is suffering from a serious "illness". Is it "loneliness", is he on medication, is he born like that, maybe a schizophrenic-magic-lover?!?!?!He is not the first and, for sure, not the last! It's easy to imagine that this man has no friends and is frustrated of anything in life. I'm not defending this guy (ho,no!). When you don't have any talent in a domain it's painful for everybody to watch what you are doing. It becomes a freak show, when peoples are looking at you to have fun at your expense! A good thing to do would be to stop watching him ( honestly, it's a pure waist of time!). I just hope he won't begin to hear voices saying things!...
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Quote:
On 2012-07-20 15:06, boydy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa4MxSDzXaM&feature=plcp

Bent over in agony here!

NOBODY could have picked a better soundtrack for that one. The credits are worth watching, too.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Something tells me that David Roth has nothing to worry about.
Check this one out. Is this even magic?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyhGEriodKA&feature=relmfu
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Ah, I can't breath after watching the "cigarette trick" - I love his expression. The magic wallet is another stunner. You know what, it is videos like this that will go viral and our friend will make millions...you never know.

C.
SHLONKY
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of SHLONKY
Quote:
On 2012-07-20 18:46, Michael Baker wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-07-20 15:06, boydy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa4MxSDzXaM&feature=plcp

Bent over in agony here!

NOBODY could have picked a better soundtrack for that one. The credits are worth watching, too.

lmao the credits are the best part....that and his funny coloured thumb Smile
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
5155 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
Quote:
On 2012-07-20 21:40, Anverdi-museum wrote:
Ah, I can't breath after watching the "cigarette trick" - I love his expression. The magic wallet is another stunner. You know what, it is videos like this that will go viral and our friend will make millions...you never know.
C.

I agree Chuck, but that's my whole issue with this dude, is that he hasn't gone viral yet. As a matter of fact, his viewer numbers are really low, and yet...he seems to have all of the right stuff. I don't get it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Homemade Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL