The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » WILMA RENCH DAY AUGUST 4TH AT FAB MAGIC! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
Come celebrate with us on Saturday, August 4th at FAB Magic Shop between 11:00 am - 1:00 pm to honor one of magic's greatest treasures - Wilma Rench! She will be signing her Tribute To Magicians CD as signing autographs.
For nearly five decades Wilma Rench has captivated audience's with her beautiful organ music. She has worked with all of the greats in magic including Percy Abbott,Harry Blackstone (Sr. & Jr.), Neil Foster, Jack Gwynne,Karrell Fox, Bill Neff and hundreds more.

Wilma Rench is one of the real 'jewels' of our magic community here in The MAGIC CAPITAL OF THE WORLD! This is your opportunity to tell her how much you have appreciated her music over the past 5 decades!

Add this to our already stellar line up of FREE activities throughout the week and you have a fantastic time here in Colon! See you there!
Rick Fisher, President FAB Magic

"One of the largest magic shops in the world!"

www.fabmagic.com
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
I had the great honor to interview Wilma at Abbott's 2010- posted at http://www.magicnewswire.com The organ she used is owned by her- she brought it in for every Get-Together. Sounds like the most "particular" performer she played for was Suzie Wandas.
MagicBus
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Michigan
2869 Posts

Profile of MagicBus
If you'd like to hear Wilma Rench in action at The Get-Together many years ago, put "Earl Ray Wilcox" in the search box at http://www.youtube.com You will see Harry Blackstone, Jr. do the introduction. Earl loved having Wilma play live for his entire routine. I was there personally in the audience that night- just wonderful how great performers like Jay Marshall and Neil Foster always used Wilma rather than "canned" recorded music. Wilma knew exactly what to do, when to end songs, be on same pace with the performer, etc. It was a magical era!
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
I Love Wilma Rench!

She's "SHOW-BIZ"! in my opinion!

What a Trooper!

Rick, I will be there with bells on!
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
We look forward to seeing you and Wilma will be tickled to meet you as well!
Rick Fisher, President FAB Magic

"One of the largest magic shops in the world!"

www.fabmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » WILMA RENCH DAY AUGUST 4TH AT FAB MAGIC! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL