The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Richard Turner- The Cheat Chicago Lecture (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pedro Nieves
View Profile
New user
Chicago, IL
52 Posts

Profile of Pedro Nieves
Cheating Techniques, Second Deals, Etc.

http://www.magicinc.net/richardturnerlecture2012.aspx

Magic Inc. is pleased to present:

Richard Turner - The Cheat

When: Saturday, August 11th, 2012 - 2:00 PM
Where: Jay Marshall Lecture Hall at Magic Inc.
5082 N Lincoln Ave
Chicago IL 60625

Come see Richard Turner dazzle you with his perfect execution of the most difficult cheating techniques ever developed.

You might have heard of people doing "Second Deals". You have perhaps played with this technique yourself, and know how difficult it is. When you come to the lecture, you will not see any second deals. Mr. Turner will do them, you just won't see them. That's the way they are supposed to look. He might turn the top card in the deck face up to help you see that it never actually gets dealt. If you weren't watching him live, standing a few feet away from him, you might think it's trick photography.

You have heard of bottom dealing, but I doubt you have seen it done when it wasn't apparent there was something going on. This is your chance to get the inside scoop on how to make them look like they should: invisible.

Have you heard of Kennedy Center Deals? Chances are, you will never have another opportunity to see how they could look, after years of dedicated practice.

Get answers to your questions about these, and many other "Advantage Play" techniques from the man Dai Vernon said was the BEST. In September 16, 1987 Dai Vernon said:

"Having seen countless numbers of card experts execute for over eighty years, I consider Richard Turner to be by far the most skillful. He performs the most difficult moves with the greatest ease. I doubt if anyone can equal him. He does things with cards that no one else in the world can do no one. I don't care if you go to China, France or Germany; he does things that no one else can do and he performs them beautifully."

With an endorsement like that, what are you waiting for? Book this lecture today. Bring a friend, a deck of cards, a pad and pencil and get ready to see things many only dream possible!

Save the Date
Please join us on Thursday September 20, 2012 for Bill Abbott.

Magic Inc. Mailing List
If this announcement was forwarded to you, don't forget to join Magic Inc's mailing list to receive the latest news of sales, special events, lectures and new releases. You can write to us at info@magicinc.net, or submit your address through our site.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Richard Turner- The Cheat Chicago Lecture (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL