The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Merlin Unmasked! Eugene Poinc’s Last Foray Published (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3519 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
It was worth holding my breathe and waiting… I JUST received my advance copy of Eugene Poinc’s last book:

“Merlin Unmasked! The Most Important Book of this Century or any Other”

(Gene obviously …from the title, was modest with very little ego…) It is his final legacy, and it is a departure from his other writings in that he becomes a man of few words instead of many. The majority of the book features his famous cartoon line-drawings (the style he drew for Genii Magazine may eons ago.)

Long delayed, this volume was fully worth the wait. Dean at Leaping Lizards has hit the mark, determined to do this right. I spent two joyful ours pouring over the book with a best friend and I know I’ll return to it again and again for amusement and nostalgia.

THIS is the book Eugene envisioned, planned, and wished for! Now available more than a decade after his passing on to another Planet. If you knew Gene, or his Bizarre Magick work, you’ll want this for sure… if you did not know him this is an appropriate first introduction.

Merlin’s adventures are irreverent (what else could they be?) and highly amusing and satiric. Some immense fun for magicians, some silly, some biting. The high quality pages are watermarked to prevent coping, so your one of 125 stays one of 125 forever. But! As a bonus there are a set unbound prints of all the material so you have pieces worthy of framing… to decorate your den or cave.

Limited Hardcover Edition of 125, Numbered, with all the farmable prints along with the book. What better un-birthday non-christmas book could you treat yourself too?

Magically, Bro. Walt

http://www.leapinglizardsmagic.com/csspa......sked.htm
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Merlin Unmasked! Eugene Poinc’s Last Foray Published (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL