The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Russian Wallet - Jean-Paul Martens (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
I saw this item on the net and was wondering if anyone owns it?

Its bascially a ring in wallet effect that ends with the spectator's ring wrapped in a hankie in 3 nested wallets. Can the spectators handle the wallet? Thanks.
Bernard Sim
Alex Tan
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
290 Posts

Profile of Alex Tan
I have it and yes, the spectators can handle the wallets.
WanderingMagician
View Profile
Regular user
121 Posts

Profile of WanderingMagician
I love this effect. The best thing about it is the fact that you can reset it in front of the spectators as you are putting the wallets away and making your closing remarks.

Probably best not to let the spectators handle the wallets BEFORE the revelation, but afterwards EVERYTHING can be examined. That said, I have had a spectator hold the wallets between their palms before I make their ring, coin etc vanish. I currently use this with a signed coin (I sign one side the spectator signs the other). It makes for a very strong transposition effect.
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
I just purchased this and immediately started using it as my impossible location for the conclusion of my ring and string routine. This one is a worker and very practical. Comes highly recommended.
rubadubdub
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of rubadubdub
Hi there,

Im trying to find a dealer in the uk who stocks this item

Any help would be appreciated

Best

John Carey
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Russian Wallet - Jean-Paul Martens (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL