The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Updated Perfect Time from Viking? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicBiz
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of MagicBiz
Does anyone know if there is an updated version of a watch effect similar to Perfect Time from Viking? I need a watch-related effect for upcoming trade show and the only mention I can find of this type effect date back to 2006 and earlier. Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.
theinternetguru
View Profile
Elite user
I hacked the Café but I still only have
426 Posts

Profile of theinternetguru
Viking currently has stock on the watch in various styles. It works superbly and is a staple in my act. The only criticism I've had was that it seemed a bit delicate. Mine needed a repair which Viking covered with perfect service. So I recommend highly the investment, the reactions you get are well worth it. I have this routined in a way which covers and justifies the short pause which necessarily occurs in performance. I'm happy to explain this in a PM, should you purchase it.
MagicBiz
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of MagicBiz
Thanks much! Viking has been closed for the past few days, opening again tomorrow. I will order it, then may PM you. Really appreciate your help.
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
You may try Karmilovich's "Now is the Time". It is available through Stevens.
MagicBiz
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of MagicBiz
Thanks. I'll check it out.
StJohn
View Profile
Regular user
143 Posts

Profile of StJohn
Talk about a coincidence! Must be something about mentalism forums Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Updated Perfect Time from Viking? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL