The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE BOOF! by Liam Montier (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
A few of the tricks in the ebook will be appearing on Liam's and my new DVD which will be coming out soon. 15 or 16 tricks on it. Features some collaborations between Liam and myself and some solo creations. I'm excited about it!
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
That's great news !

A dvd with 16 effects on it from 2 of my favourite close up creators.

You guys know what works and plays well in the real world. No pipe dreams, just solid commercial material.

Looking forward to this.

Mike Donoghue
Liam Montier
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Liam Montier
Thanks Mike, the DVD is shaping up to be a goodie!

If anyone is on the fence, Tom Frame reviews 'The BOOF!' on the genii forum, here...

http://www.geniimagazine.com/forums/ubbt......r=273903

Basically, he thinks it is BOOOOF! Smile

Liam.
Liam Montier
View Profile
Loyal user
297 Posts

Profile of Liam Montier
Howdy chaps!

Sorry to revive such an old post, but there was always a lot of love for 'The BOOF!' and it's currently on sale this week, for half price, together with most of my other PDFs as well. If you are interested in checking them out, head over to www.tricktastic.com Smile

Also, many thanks to all the guys that have bought it so far, and posted on this thread. The support is really appreciated Smile

Liam.
Darius666
View Profile
Veteran user
London
368 Posts

Profile of Darius666
The Boof is currently HALF PRICE in the tricktastic summer sale Smile

http://www.tricktastic.com/product-p/boof.htm
Fin
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of Fin
Thanks for the recommendation. I had not heard of this, but I love Liam's approach to impromptu card magic so I've gone ahead and bought this and Cardio while they're on offer Smile
Fin
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of Fin
If anyone knows Liam, could you do me a favor and ask him to check his emails. I ordered this a couple of days back and am chomping at the bit waiting for him to send me the pdf's. I know he's busy so it's no big deal, I'm just really looking forward to getting hold of them Smile Thanks.
Darius666
View Profile
Veteran user
London
368 Posts

Profile of Darius666
Hi Fin,

You should have been taken to a link to download then straight after paying, not sure what has happened here. Sorry about that. Didn't get an email from you about it either? Have just sent them to you Smile

Thanks

Darren
Fin
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of Fin
Thanks very much Darius. I would have eventually emailed you, I just assumed it was taking a few days for Liam to be notified of the sale, so I wasn't in a big hurry. Sorry if I missed the link. I was taken from paypal straight back to the buy page.. Or what looked just like the buy page. I may have been having a blonde moment? Anyway, thanks for the great service Smile I can't wait to sink my teeth into these pdf's Smile
Darius666
View Profile
Veteran user
London
368 Posts

Profile of Darius666
No worries fin. Don't think it was your fault. This has happened to a few poeple over the last week. Think it's fixed now but I bet the next person to buy one has the same problem now that I have said that!!

If anyone else is interested in this the SUMMER SALE finishes Sunday night!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » THE BOOF! by Liam Montier (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL