The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Myrtle Beach Ring 334 to host Netherlands magician and craftsman (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SeasideShowman
View Profile
Elite user
Myrtle Beach, SC
443 Posts

Profile of SeasideShowman
IBM Ring 334, the Grand Strand Magician's Society, Myrtle Beach, SC, USA will be host to a well known magician from the Netherlands this coming Thursday night, Sept 6th, 7:00PM at the Magic Loft. His name is Auke(Alca) Von Dokum and is best known for his precision manufactured coin gaffs and cups and balls, linking rings, etc. He was a featured dealer at the World Magic Seminar for several years and his products are sold by Stevens Magic also. Free to members in good standing with the IBM, nominal charge for guests. Call 843.626.8191 for more details.
"I didn't care if they were laughing at me or laughing with me ... as long as they were laughing" - Unknown
www.MagicAtTheBeach.org
"I'm with it"
SeasideShowman
View Profile
Elite user
Myrtle Beach, SC
443 Posts

Profile of SeasideShowman
This Thursday night !! At the Magic Loft in Myrtle Beach, SC, USA !!
September 6th, 7:00PM.

From Holland, the land of Magic Royalty - Tommy Wonder, Fred Kaps, Richard Ross - comes the premiere custom coin maker, Auke van Dokkum!

Auke is one of magic world's finest makers of magical coins. Creating shell coins is a precision art that few can master. Auke van Dokkum has achieved near perfection. He is also a master craftsman of Cups and Balls, Linking Rings and more! Auke will perform a short mini lecture as well as offer some of his exclusive magic products for sale.

Hope to see you there!

For more information, call Mike, Merl or Roman at Broadway Magic 843-626-8191.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I didn't care if they were laughing at me or laughing with me ... as long as they were laughing" - Unknown
www.MagicAtTheBeach.org
"I'm with it"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Myrtle Beach Ring 334 to host Netherlands magician and craftsman (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL