The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Tony Razzano (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SamNJ
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of SamNJ
Anyone know what happened to Tony Razzano? I hope he's OK, as I haven't seen any postings by him in a while. I miss his incisive opinions, helpful suggestions and his even-handed managing of the occasional controversy.

Sam
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Tony doesn't wants to come onthecafe since you are there.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
751 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
He got tired of all the Childishness on here.Also People for being negative for no reason except to be negative.The other reason is he got tired of amateurs coming up with poor ideas and selling them for thirty five dollars.There are several more but you get the idea.To prove his point watch how he get's flamed for the above from negative People.Tony wanted for me to say he misses all the good people to.I understand where Tony is coming from as I myself will take a permanant break also.I to am tired of the negativity of this place.
SamNJ
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of SamNJ
I get where you're coming from, CarlZen. Case in point: the illiterate, juvenile post by parmenion above, blaming me for Tony Razzano's absence here. It's probably this kind of stupidity which made Tony head for the exits. My prediction (contained in this coin envelope), is that more will follow Tony out.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I think kevin cook definitely will...
I've asked to be banned
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12059 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Tony a great guy. I just heard his contribution on Wonder Words as I listened otw to office.
He has been a tremendous help to me over the years.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Tony is the original diamond geezer...
I've asked to be banned
SamNJ
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of SamNJ
Had to google "diamond geezer" to figure that one out! In real life, Tony bears a striking resemblance to Tom Cruise; I can't quite picture him as Des.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Tony Razzano (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL