The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Just bought Supreme Serial Killer and B.T.I.L. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Just came back <early> from the 74th Annual Houdini Club Convention, and while there I bought these two Max Krause effects.....

I'm very interested in advice and suggestions (or anything else) from any of you who are using these effects..

Thanks so much!
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
I have BTIL and to be honest - I have never used it! I don’t really have a good routine that won't lose or destroy the bill, and at this price I don’t want to do that. I have a number of pairs that I made up myself using a method taught by Scott Guinn in his Bill to Lemon ebook and they work as well as I could ever want.

The routine that comes with BTIL - where you use it to make a purchase and then demand the bill back? - that one would probably get me shot or arrested! It's a really odd routine to provide with the bills IMO.

Jim
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1915 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Thanks, J-Mac for your feedback.

I haven't had time to digest the routines yet, but saw one for B.T.I.L. that I really liked....the "bill" Version of a Headline prediction.....gutsy......I like that!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Ssk is a direct mind reading effect use it as such
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Quote:
On 2012-10-27 11:29, John C wrote:
Ssk is a direct mind reading effect use it as such

I don’t have SSK - Do you have BTIL, John? If yes, how do you use it?

Thanks!

Jim
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
I don't have that one. I have always done a signed bill in lemon. It seems impossible enough for me.

John
rs-magic
View Profile
New user
Texas
16 Posts

Profile of rs-magic
I realize this thread is eight years old, but I thought I would take a shot... I would like to purchase SUPREME SERIAL KILLER. Would anyone happen to have any information on where I might purchase the effect (used or otherwise)? I have the original Serial Killer (with required props), as well as, Super Serial Killer. From the reviews and write ups that I have read, "Supreme" Serial Killer takes it to a whole new level. I would appreciate any information that you could offer. Thank you!
countrymaven
View Profile
Inner circle
1428 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
You have to be careful if you get to the next level. The ultimate serial killer. You wouldn't want Ted Bundy to approve. hehe.

You might check out Einhorn's serial revelation in his great Penguin live.Not as a replacement but it is really worth knowing.
rs-magic
View Profile
New user
Texas
16 Posts

Profile of rs-magic
Thank you countrymaven - I will do that! However, I am still on a quest looking and searching for Supreme Serial Killer by Max Krause. Hopefully, as people either take it out of their active list and/or get closer to retiring, some will become available for sale. Stay safe.
Payner44
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of Payner44
Didn’t Krause cover this in his Penguin Live lecture?
"I'm not arguing with you, I'm just explaining why you're wrong!"
rs-magic
View Profile
New user
Texas
16 Posts

Profile of rs-magic
I don't know if Krause covered that, but I will check it out. I remember seeing a couple of reviews on his lecture that indicated there were a lot of special items that would have to be purchased for several of the effects. Thank you
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Just bought Supreme Serial Killer and B.T.I.L. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL