The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ignition vs. Chris Angel's Pen Through Dollar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mndude
View Profile
Special user
880 Posts

Profile of mndude
I once bought CA's Pen at a local Walgreens and I thought it sucked. In fact, I threw it away. Ignition looks kind of like the same thing. Does anyone here know which is better?
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Really?? Look up reviews from Ignition and you will walk into the light...................
mndude
View Profile
Special user
880 Posts

Profile of mndude
On Penguin Magic, there are lots of 5 star reviews for both items. Sometimes I wonder if Penguin Magic just gives 5 stars to everything.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-09-14 15:54, mndude wrote:
On Penguin Magic, there are lots of 5 star reviews for both items. Sometimes I wonder if Penguin Magic just gives 5 stars to everything.

Wrong. The new Pyrofreak 3.0 got 1 star:

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S14673

The site is loaded with 1 star reviews. They don't take down bad reviews. They let customers voice their opinions, good or bad.
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
Ignition is a professionally made product, it is designed to be used, and that is just what you will do, use it.
Look at the endless positive reviews and how many are for sale here on the Café, if you find one, I would be surprised.
debaser
View Profile
Special user
Boulder
557 Posts

Profile of debaser
I don't think the effect is as strong as people think.

I think something like misled or Garcias impromptu misled are much stronger.

I think that a lot of the magicsmith stuff is great and ignition is well made for what it is but not the best thing he has going
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Misled is great. I allways get great reactons. ignition gets just as good reactions. Also having a key on you is more inprov.
Jon Blakeney
View Profile
Special user
Australia
657 Posts

Profile of Jon Blakeney
I very rarely use my perfect pen anymore now that I have Ignition.
'What the eye's see the heart must believe"
mndude
View Profile
Special user
880 Posts

Profile of mndude
Ok, I've orders the darn thing. Hope it's good.
G3LO
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of G3LO
I have actually figured this out just by looking at the video. The only thing I did not figure out is how well it would handle and where the ditch goes. The handling itself I did not figure out. But the gimmick I have. It is very clever!
mndude
View Profile
Special user
880 Posts

Profile of mndude
I've bought Ignition, and I hate to say this, I think it's become my favorite impromptu trick to perform. I didn't think I could like anything that would resemble Chris Angel's horrible pen, but this one actually works.

You'll all want to ask that Loki dude to send you a link to "Pimp My Ignition" where he makes modifications to the gimmick. Once I've started applying his effects, no one has said to me "I bet it is a m******" anymore. Now they seem to think I have a gimmicked dollar bill or am swapping the dollar bill.
Don Dasher
View Profile
Special user
535 Posts

Profile of Don Dasher
Quote:
On 2012-10-01 10:06, mndude wrote:
Now they seem to think I have a gimmicked dollar bill or am swapping the dollar bill.

They're supposed to think you're possessed by Satan himself.

Keep practicing.

DD
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Ignition vs. Chris Angel's Pen Through Dollar (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL