The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Next Show Cues update SOON! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Show Cues 1.3 should be available mid-October with at least 25 more features or improvements.

Show Cues for iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
Sound Control System 
http://www.mojosoftwareonline.com 

REVIEWS
From Sept. 2012 MUM Magazine (official publication of the Society of American Magicians)

Carl Andrews is not only a designer and programmer of iDevice apps, he is also a working professional magician. When his friend Shawn Popp suggested that he create an app to play music cues, he went at it with passion. The result is the most professional program I have ever seen called Show Cues.

There are so many features to this app I won't have enough time to go through them all.

A wonderfully written manual and a professionally thought out program makes this a must for all performers. - Bruce Kalver, Tech Tricks column in MUM magazine.

"It's a well designed piece of kit for the working pro. For me and hundreds of others out in the 'trenches' gigging for a living, it's fantastic! I handed my iPad to the sound engineer to run my cues - which he did, superbly. He LOVED this app - quote 'I'm having that!' A well thought out and easy to use app. " — Gary Dunn, Scotland's Premier Family Entertainer

"Never deal with a ship's sound tech again! Double the price Carl! Seriously, having spent $1800 on another sound device, it astounds me what a great job you have done thinking out this App. Congratulations." — Nick Lewin — Cruise Ship Entertainer

"I'll be using it at the Magic Castle the rest of the week. It's fantastic!" — Dave Cox — Professional Magician

"Great app! Love it! wow this should be a app for every professional entertainer. If I ever get to meet you in person a most definite hug is in order a kiss on the cheek if your French." — Oscar Munoz — award winning illusionist and humorist

"Fantastic Carl! Finally, won't have to carry the extra gear. Thanks for the reasonable price too!" — Chris Blackmore — Professional Magician

"The ONLY App I need to run my entire show from. Perfect for ventriloquists, magicians, speakers - anybody who wants to run an entire show from an iPad or iPhone! By far THE BEST app on the market." — Paul Romhany — Product Reviewer from Vanish Magic Magazine

"I purchased Show Cues for my iPhone 4 and it is fantastic. This is exactly what I've been hoping and looking for. I'm am so thankful" — Santa Steve Gillham

"You have a real winner for those who choose to see the benefits, the cost is way to minimal!" — Brent Gregory — Professional Hypnotist

"Carl has designed the BEST, SIMPLEST sound cue device ever!  We use it to run ALL our sound needs, at the theatre and beyond.  I LOVE the fact that you don't need to be near a sound board, tech booth, or tech person!
— Joe Givan - FISM winner, Theatre Owner / Operator

Show Cues is one of the greatest apps for the stand-up entertainer in existence. It does everything you need. Say goodbye to the $1000-plus sound cueing hardware. Fabulous support and customer service, which triples the value in my book. I can't wait for the next upgrade, which will allow me to pre-set separate volume controls for each track. The best keeps getting better.
— Dan Garrett — Mentalist – Magician – Speaker – Humorist

"A killer App for performers of all kinds." — Greg Phillips — Magical, Motivational, Educational, Humorist, Pastor and Missionary!

"Just started using the great app. For my one man show it's perfect!" — Wayne Rogers - Chicane Magician, Mentalist
"If this App doesn't take over the entertainment world, I'd crap(editor word change) myself!" —Matt Disero - Comic Magician

"Great App. I am a full time professional entertainer and it rocks! Almost anyone can act as your sound person with this great App! So simple and effective!" — Rodney Housley

"I gotta say this is without question the best software option for playing music hands down. It's beyond great. I have had every system you can think of, including the mp3 tech and this blows them all away, ESP with these new updates. I'm not sure what else you plan on doing to improve this, but it's phenomenal. Well done!" — Michael Bourada
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Show Cues 1.3 has just been approved by Apple and should be available in the App Store by the time you read this or very soon afterwards.
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
Show Cues update 1.4 Now available for iPhone and iPad
http://mojosoftwareonline.com/showcues.htm
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
749 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
The Update is being released tomorrow, Thursday and will be available in the App Store!
Show Cues 2.0 (Min requirement now iOS 6.0)
completely re-written for better performance
perfect smooth software fade
save and auto-load last used playlist
airplay support
better volume control
can use iTunes track comments for cue sheets
updated instructions
updated controls
locked play view landscape mode
after track fades, volume returns to pre-fade level
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPealing or APPalling? » » Next Show Cues update SOON! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL