The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin Quest? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

martysh
View Profile
Special user
Greenville,SC
526 Posts

Profile of martysh
Am looking into a new project as inspired by seeing a famous type at the Charlotte Close up convention last weekend....

Is there such a thing as a sun and moon coin .. .with oriental coin on the outside and american inside? in any dollar version?

is there an expanced oriental dollar coin to be found?

I think either item will solve my quest to turn three american into 3 oriental coins and back again.

thanks in advance.

Marty
tm613
View Profile
Regular user
Phila, PA
124 Posts

Profile of tm613
China Bit from Todd Lassen
tm613
View Profile
Regular user
Phila, PA
124 Posts

Profile of tm613
I just re read your post...the Dollar is the outside on the China bit
martysh
View Profile
Special user
Greenville,SC
526 Posts

Profile of martysh
Hey thanks..
how about just an expanded oriental dollar coin anywhere with a regular dollar coin to match?

Marty
tm613
View Profile
Regular user
Phila, PA
124 Posts

Profile of tm613
I assume by oriental you mean with a hole in the middle....don't see how that would work
martysh
View Profile
Special user
Greenville,SC
526 Posts

Profile of martysh
Fake black dot
Calvin Tong
View Profile
Special user
718 Posts

Profile of Calvin Tong
I personally have not seen a Chinese X [ with a fake black dot in dollar size, but you can EASILY make one. The SEO Magic Site has a dollar size Chinese X [ that is very inexpensive and you can purchase a matching coin for around $10. You can attach thin black paper to the insert side of the X [ to accomplish the effect you are looking for (ie.....fake black dot)

To accomplish your original goal, it sounds like you need a "china town half" in dollar size as well. I could be wrong, but I thought Joe Mogar had a dollar size IKE verison). You may want to check his site out as well.

Good luck.

caL
Cal Tong
President Emeritus
IBM Ring 216 Silicon Valley
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Coin Quest? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL