The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Bill Shirk Radio interview on Bob & Tom Show (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kevin Ridgeway
View Profile
V.I.P.
Indianapolis, IN & Phoenix, AZ
1832 Posts

Profile of Kevin Ridgeway
This morning live in Indianapolis, and across the country on syndicated stations, Bill Shirk had a great interview. It was on The Bob & Tom Show which is broadcast from Indianapolis and heard across the country. Dick Wolfsie, who co-authored the book with Bill was also present.
Bill spoke about his first publicity stunt and his first straight jacket escape. He also went on to discuss his buried alive piece. Overall, a great interview.
He will be performing here in Indianapolis in November at the Gift and Hobby Convention at the Indiana State Fairgrounds.
Living Illusions
Ridgeway & Johnson Entertainment Inc

Kevin Ridgeway &
Kristen Johnson aka Lady Houdini
The World's Premier Female Escape Artist

www.LadyHoudini.com

www.livingillusions.com
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Thanks for the update Kevin. The interview Bill did in New York for ABC World news should be airing this week as well. As soon as I get the date and time, I will let everyone know.
Best regards, Tony Parisi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Bill Shirk Radio interview on Bob & Tom Show (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL