The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Springing into Fall-It's beginning to look like Halloween (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Harris Deutsch
8812 Posts

Profile of harris
Though some stores are putting up Christmas, I am full in Fall.

In search of "The Great Pumpkin", I found some fun in Pumpkin Patches.

This is a new venue (for me) to work at this year.

They are all over our metropolitan area.(I live in central USA)
At this one, they combine strolling and 20 minute set shows.

Each weekend they have a theme. My two weekends will be Grandparents Day and Music. For the first weekend, I will be sharing Grandpa Charlie and his grand-kids(all puppets). The second weekend I will be featuring my music(uke and Harmonica) along with strolling magic.

Anyone else doing these type of fall events?
Harris Deutsch aka dr laugh
drlaugh4u@gmail.com
music, magic and marvelous toys
http://magician.org/member/drlaugh4u
gman
View Profile
Special user
Lancaster, pa
751 Posts

Profile of gman
Hmm,interesting place to have a show. Congrats.
magicjoe
View Profile
Special user
758 Posts

Profile of magicjoe
I am booked all of October at a fall festival. I started the first one this past weekend. It is a lot of fun and big turn outs. I do strolling magic but sometimes pull groups together and do a 15 min show.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Fall and Halloween Festivals are a blast. Depending on where you live, the weather can be perfect! I too am in the Midwest and October rocks! The Pumpkin Patch sounds like an ideal gig! Although I'm not working any such gigs this year, I have many times over the years. They were some of my favorites.

This year, I have too many other commitments, but I have set aside Halloween night to work a 3-spookshow gig with a couple friends.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Springing into Fall-It's beginning to look like Halloween (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL