The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coming Soon- "YBB" a new effect from Ron Frank (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1610 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
No

Ron
MagicMaddy
View Profile
Special user
516 Posts

Profile of MagicMaddy
Got this in TODAY. (Now that's some fast shipping) I must say, I am really excited to use this. The routine is very clever and well thought out. It's extremely odd that this came out at this time because I am involved in a play right now that uses some these exact same jokes Smile That being said, it's a 3-5 long routine that gets funnier and funnier as it goes along.

I think I will personally use this as a "Fake closer" and then after the applause and you say goodnight, you 'remember' one last trick you wanted to perform. And go into your last grand finale effect. This is just a personal preference as this routine is a GREAT closing routine. I just want my spectators leaving with magic as the last thing on their mind.

This is well work the $28.50, the only downside was it doesn't really explain anything. It just gives you the props, and the script but there is no real "This is what you need to do" thing.

Over all this is BRILLIANT and I will most definitely be using it to "close" my shows.

Thanks Ron,
Madison
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1610 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
Thank Madison. I am glad you like it.

Ron
A.J.
View Profile
Veteran user
Michigan
314 Posts

Profile of A.J.
Wow...this is a great piece to add into your show. There are so many places you could add this light-hearted message in for texture, humor, and interest.

Ron, my hat is off to you!!

A.J.
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1610 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
Thanks A.J.

These are selling very well.

Ron
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7529 Posts

Profile of RNK
Got this a few days ago. Fast Shipping - thanks Ron! Ok. If you are looking for a filler for any part of your show I HIGHLY recommend this. The props are very well made and if taken care of will last a long long long time. Ron includes his script to go along with this and I think it is very nice and will be a big hit with ANY audience. A big plus for me- can be used for ALL ages!! A lot of comedy potential here. Thanks Ron for delivering this to the community Very nice!!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1610 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
Thanks RNK. I appreciate the kind words.

Ron
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7529 Posts

Profile of RNK
Most welcome! I'm glad I bought the bigger size. Just super graphics. Little fillers like this help make a fun show for the audience.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1610 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
Now available at Hocus Pocus as well as from me.

Ron
mrmagic0
View Profile
Inner circle
Ron Frank
1610 Posts

Profile of mrmagic0
The first run of these are abou gone. The new run will cost more.

Ron
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Coming Soon- "YBB" a new effect from Ron Frank (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL