The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Eric Ross Presents "Zoran's Horror Finger" by SME (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Nice video. I agree with Ustaad - a little to much rolling of the finger but otherwise looked very nice. Well, I just took the plunge- I got invited to a high profile halloween party where I need that "one" effect to go with the season. I have a good feeling this is going to be it!! Can't wait to get it Eric!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Oh gross!
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
WOW- great customer service! I emailed Eric asking when I could get this delivered if I ordered today- responded to me immediately and was already packing it up to be shipped today!

Thanks Eric!

RNK
donkeys and waffles
View Profile
Loyal user
From Florida but all over US now....
294 Posts

Profile of donkeys and waffles
They do have fast shipping that is for sure. They did same thing for me, mailed it same time I was on phone I think..

I rolled my finger around like that because I have seen quite a few videos where they just cut straight in, I thought it might look nice to show like I was cutting all the way around the finger, like I was cutting to the bone all the way around to maybe try to pop the tip of my finger off revealing just the bone at the tip, also, some people think its a fake finger or something so when I roll it like that, it makes it apparent that it is indeed my finger but I can see the point you and Ustaad make. Thanks for the comment, I am sure you will enjoy yours when it arrives.
3 people can keep a secret if two of them are dead... Benjamin Franklin
Eric Ross
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of Eric Ross
RNK, you're welcome. No problem at all!

Thank you guys for the kind words!! I'm happy to hear of your satisfaction.

GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY!! Smile

E.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Got my Zoran's Hooror Finger in the mail 2 days after I ordered! Great customer service Eric - Thanks! I really like what I recieved. After I set it up and tried it out- I was pretty amazed at how good this looked. I can't wait to perform this for somebody. The knife works beautifully and is very smooth in the operation. I think you will have to be careful who you perform this to because it really may cause some disturbance to some! But I guess that's good news otherwise you wouldn't have bought it!!! The DVD is put together well and the instructions are very thorough. This is very simple to perform. Yes, as someone mentioned you'll have to watch one side when performing it but I think that's super easy to do. As a matter of fact, you could position yourself to where people on the one side will not notice anything. I think this was a great buy. If you like what you see on the demo- buy it! This plays out just like the demo and as I stated earlier- so simple to do. I have a Halloween party I have to do and I can't wait to use this!! I have a feeling this is going to be a huge hit....

RNK
Eric Ross
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of Eric Ross
RNK,
Thank you for your review. I'm happy to hear your liking yours! Good luck at your party!

And thank you to everyone that has ordered and/or showed an interest. I hope you all get a lot of use and have a lot of fun with it!

E.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Well I had to report the first slicing attemp of my finger with Zoran! For my first attempt I figured I better try it out on a male subject. Initially, as I pulled out the cutter the specs eyes got pretty wide. I could tell he was unsure of what I was doing with this little blade I pulled out. I handed it to him and told him to check it out to make sure it was real BUT to be careful not to cut himself. He confirmed it was real and handed it back with a concerned look still unsure of what was about to happen. I then told him to just watch that I was going to try something. As the blade got close to my finger I saw out of my peripheral vision his eyes getting wider and wider....When the sawing began on my finger the spec just LOST IT and just as you see on the video, he began to jump around - TURN around while the whole time his mouth was opened so wide I thought I could stick an apple in it! As I am sawing I hear the words, "No! No! No! What!!!, Oh My....."

Folks...This is the real deal... If you want to really freak someone out, you know what you need to get..... ZORAN'S HORROR FINGER!!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

RNK
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Oh yea... I wanted to say, I'm not into Bizzare/extreme magic, but I wanted something for this big Halloween party I have to do.. So I got this... I was even a little apprehensive to perform it at first, but after the reaction I got from the spec... I can't wait to slice my finger again!!!!!
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Sorry guys, but one more post. I finally did this for 2 women at my work. Oh My! That's all I have to say. This gets more fun each time performing it! What unbelievable reactions,squeamish looks and downright astonishment! Loving this Eric!!!!
Eric Ross
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of Eric Ross
RNK,
That's AWESOME!! I'm happy to hear!! We'd love to see a video! Smile Keep the magic alive!

E.
Eric Ross
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of Eric Ross
Hey guys!

"Zoran's Horror Finger" is back in stock!! Sorry for delay.. Smile

http://www.ericrossmagic.com/eric-ross-m......all.html

or

http://www.stevensmagic.com/index.php?ma......d=113370

All the best,
E. Ross
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Eric Ross Presents "Zoran's Horror Finger" by SME (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL