The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Mark Mason Lectures in San Francisco (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joe Pon
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Joe Pon
Mark Mason will be in San Francisco!!!
"The Real World Magic Lecture"
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
7:30pm - doors open at 7:00
$30.00 advance-members before deadline
$35.00 advance-deadline 10/5/12
$40.00 at the door
Miraloma Park Improvement Club
350-O’Shaughnessy Boulevard, San Francisco
info: Misdirections Magic Shop
(415) 566-2180
http://www.misdirections.com

Mark Mason has been a full time professional magician for over 20 years and has performed his unique brand of magic at every type of event imaginable, from small select groups of celebrities to huge venues on the Las Vegas Strip. Mark has performed both for and along side many leading celebrities including: Bryan Adams, Simon Cowell, Prince Edward, Gordon Ramsey, Muhammed Ali, Sir Cliff Richard, The Duchess of Kent, Bob Monkhouse, Heather Small and UB40!!
Besides being one of the world's premier close up magicians and best demonstrators of magic, he is the owner and inventor of tricks for JB Magic. The list of tricks he has produced are used by some of the top professional magicians and include: E-Case, Come Fly With Me, Isolation Wallet, Fire Wallet, Transformer Card, Blink, Cross Word, Miracle Chip, Miser's Delight Pro X, Metamorphosis, Future Zone, Mirage Wallet, Perfect, Tension, Stick Man Sam, Mind Controller, Heartbeat, Shoet, No Entry, No Tear, Royal Flash, SAS, Slither, 2wenty1, Matchbox, Solo and many, many more! With his silky skills and fast wit, he has rapidly become one of the most sought out magicians for magic conventions and lectures. He also has starred and produced in 2 top selling DVD's: "Decade" and "Real World Magic."
Mark's lecture is chopped full of practical and useable magic! His unique style of personalized close up magic can be performed under any circumstances. All items have been tested in the real world. Some of the highlights Mark will teach are: Stuck Up Monte - Mark's opening commerical effect! The Best 3 Card Monte - you will ever see!
Comedy Card In Shoe - you will laugh out loud at Mark's brilliant ambitious card routine, climaxing with the signed card in his shoe!
Coin Flux - A brilliant non sleight of hand 3 coin matrix, (the method is sheer genius!)
Attitude Force - Voted the best item from Mark's lecture. A no classic, classic force that you will love and use within 15 minutes.
A Word in a Million - Mark names Any Word in any book! Can this be even true? The Put and Take Move - You will be rubbing your eyes when you see the put and take move!

"I cannot put it any more simpler than this: Mark Mason is the greatest magic demonstrator working today"-Richard Kaufman
"The best lecture I have ever seen!"-Al Cohen
"Congratulations, a standing ovation at the 4F!"-Obie O'brien
"Thank you so much for performing here in the motor city, you exceeded all my expectations! What a fabulous job!" - John Luka
"Brilliant job, Mark!"-Glenn Farrington
"I really enjoyed your lecture, truly great material!"-Bill Palmer
"You were great at the LVMI. Many thanks!"-Robert Allen

Mark Mason will Entertain you! Mark Mason will Fool you! Mark Mason Move you! DO NOT MISS MARK MASON'S LECTURE! He will be in San Francisco for ONE NIGHT ONLY!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Mark Mason Lectures in San Francisco (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL