The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » I Don't Do Blue Material by Bob Sanders (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Instructions for "I Don't Blue Material" and the Walk-Around Silk to Egg routines are included. Sucker Silk to Egg and 20th Century Silk are classics and those instructions not included but available in many, many texts and videos. Remember that this was NEVER intended to be available in walk-in magic shops or retailers on the net. (And it is not.)
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
See you folks in Myrtle Beach this weekend.

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
I received this earlier in the week: it is hands-down brilliant. Love the props, love the great service from Mr Sanders. What a guy!
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Thank you Tom! You make it easy.

Enjoy your new props. Since the brown eggs don't flash, you'll use them for many things we never covered here. The same is true of the Egg Dropper. I don't think some magicians even remember that they were originally for eggs.

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Gentlemen,

Thank you for your responses to "I Don't Do Blue Material".

=====================

Posted: Feb 7, 2013 9:30pm

Not to hijack this thread but I received mine (with brown eggs) yesterday and I am quite pleased. The colors and quality are exquisite. This is a great package, Bob!

=====================

Posted: Feb 8, 2013 4:35am

The package has arrived and I am very pleased with the contents.

The silks are wonderfully smooth and well made.
The colours are deep and look fantastic next to each other.

The eggs are just great.
I Know they are foolers because I put one in the fridge and my wife said, "I thought that I'd used one of those."
Even when I put it in her hand she still thought it was real.
The weight and size are just right for me.

As for Mr. Sanders, what can I say?
He is a complete Gentleman and it was my pleasure to buy from him.

I think that these props are truly professional quality and, as the stocks are running low, if you want to buy this, get it while you can.
You will not regret it.

Thank you Mr. Sanders.

Tom
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Stephon Johnson
View Profile
Special user
Razorback Country
544 Posts

Profile of Stephon Johnson
Hey Bob, perhaps we could persuade you to post a "Performance only" video on YouTube of the routine? That sounds like it would satisfy any and all questions about how the routine flows and the two separate effects combine to complement one another.
This set is absolutely incredible! You will never find a more realistic egg. It not only fools the eye, but the weight and feel are like the real thing as well!
WHAT IF you wake up tomorrow with ONLY the things that you THANK GOD for today?
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Stephon,

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement. I hope to get to see you next month at the Cavalcade of Magic in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. At conventions and magic club lectures I'm always available for live demonstrations.

Odds are against my doing any authorized video for YouTube. It seems I spend my life getting the unauthorized stuff off YouTube. Anybody with a cell phone seems to believe that they own rights to your act. You and I spent enough time with a guitar hung around our necks and being cheated via the recording industry. (We have also done our share of commercial magic shows together too! We even remember when shopping malls were new! What are 30 something years among friends? Now my hair color matches my doves.)

Later this year I will be getting up with a movie producer from ShowTime and may get a change of heart about video. Right now I'm just still too young! LOL

With the "I Don't Do Blue Material" set, the other problem is that when these sets are gone replacements will be about $150 and not near the deal they are now. When the current over run inventory is gone I may not offer the routine again. The parts will still be available without the routine. Originally, there was no plan to ever market the routine. It was my act. It is very flattering to find magicians all over the world now performing it.

Thanks a million!

Bob

PS --- Lucy gave me a 6-string banjo for Valentines. You, Kyle Jarrard, Bill Palmer and the others are going to have to give me some schooling. Rock and Roll banjo is weird!
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
devaind
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of devaind
Hi Mr Bob please let me know if you are selling I Don't Do Blue Material I am interested in purchasing.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Devaind,

Thank you for asking. You have been sent a PM. I apologize for the delay but we have been experiencing weather emergencies here in Alabama. (Things seem under control now.)

You asked about the "I Don't Do Blue Material" set and that is certainly the best buy as long as supplies last. I included information on that.

The props are exactly like used in my show. (They were made for me!) I will even include the instructions for my “I DON'T DO BLUE MATERIAL!” routine.

The 20th Century Silk set ($32 alone)is not one you should expect to find in magic shops or on the Internet. It is all real China silk and uses 18” silks that you can match. All silks can be shown 18” square. The gimmick is not two silks stacked and sewn together. The colors don’t show though the red silks. And, by feel, you can tell when you have the gimmick right side up so the load is not accidentally dumped. (Very common problems with cheaper made 20th Century props.)

The Whole Walk-Around Silk to Egg prop set ($30 alone). Set includes:
• Two ceramic eggs – one is gimmicked and one is a matching ungimmick egg (should also work in your egg bag)
• Two new 18” Blue silks (and stickers)
• Complete instructions for my Walk-Around Silk to Egg which resets and can be repeated

And --- My Egg Dropper ($8 alone) that magicians around the world use for everything else! (Cups and Balls, decks of cards, rope, loads for manipulation acts, and even a can of V-8.)

If this were available at retailers (and it never will be), it would easily cost over $150. It is $50 plus shipping.

Shipping in the USA is $6 and $15 to India.

Thank you for asking.

Bob

Feedback is posted on The Magic Café by a recent buyer http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/searc......=8238311
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
To answer a question I was asked: Yes! Both white and brown eggs can be made available.
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
There are a few left. (I will be at the ranch for a while after surgery.)
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Just returned to the ranch from heart surgery July 21st. But now we can ship to you again.

Bob
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Foreign shipments go out Monday. Sets with brown eggs are about gone.

Thank you for your orders.
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
I should have what is left of these with me on the road November in Tennessee and Arkansas.

Reaching me by email rather than by phone may be better unless you will be at one of my lectures.
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
To answer a question I was asked: Yes! Both white and brown eggs can be made available again.
Bob Sanders

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » I Don't Do Blue Material by Bob Sanders (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL