The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Why I do what I do (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Eric the Excellent
View Profile
Loyal user
Montana
234 Posts

Profile of Eric the Excellent
A friend took this photo of me at a recent show I did. I posted it up on my website, and everything, but I only just really /looked/ at it. Namely, I looked at those faces the spectators are making! Talk about running the emotional gamut!

Call it egotism, posting a picture of myself here, but those faces in the background are so hilarious that I just had to share! Those emotions, that varied response... it's what makes doing this worthwhile!

Click here to view attached image.
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Yup. Check this out!

http://greatnippulini.com/photos18.html

Look at the last two photos.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Rotten
View Profile
Special user
829 Posts

Profile of Rotten
What's wrong with us?
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
How long you got? It may be quicker to answer "what's right with us?"
Jim Hand
View Profile
Regular user
Ocala,Fl.
137 Posts

Profile of Jim Hand
I don't think there is anything right with me but there isn't much left.
Eric the Excellent
View Profile
Loyal user
Montana
234 Posts

Profile of Eric the Excellent
Mr. Nippulini. That's just awesome! I love how some of them changed so quickly and others just looked stunned!

As for what's wrong with us, well, my sociology professor had some interesting things to say about us a couple weeks ago...
Zagam
View Profile
New user
Silver Spring, Maryland
64 Posts

Profile of Zagam
If you ask me, the only thing wrong with me is that I abhor living "inside the box". This does raise a question. If most of society jumped up and down on broken glass and swallowed swords while waiting for the bus, would we all be accountants and IT techs?

If you ask my wife she'd probably give you the same answer she gives me. A slightly worried look, a titled head and say something under her breath.

My first show I was doing a balloon swallow. I heard a small boy in the front row say "Daddy, he's gonna die". I might have been able to quit before I heard that but that pretty much sealed my fate.
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2012-10-15 17:15, Zagam wrote:

If you ask my wife she'd probably give you the same answer she gives me. A slightly worried look, a titled head and say something under her breath.

Are we married to the same woman?
derrenshowman
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of derrenshowman
Hillarious post above
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Why I do what I do (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL