The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Drawing Duplication (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
storm01
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of storm01
Thanks everyone for your help and support

Kev
LukeB
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of LukeB
Quote:
On 2012-10-16 02:16, parmenion wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-10-15 23:39, Spinnato wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-10-15 11:39, DekEl wrote:
Search function. Use it.

WOW. This is the response you give to someone seeking advise?

Yes. Of course!
What strange statement you've wrote!
If you meet someone in a real pub and he tell you, " hello I m also a performer what's the best DD out there?"
Do you really think you'll answer to him?
Hmm...

No only in a pretend pub merely thought of.
LukeB
View Profile
Loyal user
294 Posts

Profile of LukeB
Storm there are loads of great methods, the factor is your presentation.
Kroots
View Profile
New user
Manchester, UK
62 Posts

Profile of Kroots
I think when it comes to methods of drawing dupes it would be also beneficial to think about what kind of performer you want to be along with the kind of places you will tend to perform in.

If your a close up worker then taking into consideration logical things such as pocket space is something I think would be wise to do. Especially if your someone that doesn't want to be wearing suit jackets or carrying around a close-up case. In this circumstance it may be unwise to take an impression pad out and about with you due to limited pocket space. Alternatively you may find solice in a peek wallet or even just using a stack of business cards and performing some bold business.

Of course if you are only just starting out in magic then you may be more inclined to performing for friends or family, meaning often that you may be caught unawares in social situations and won't have your favourite Impression pad to hand. So your trusty 'normal wallet' would come in useful here.

Of course, If you are a newbie I'd advise buying books rather than props inorder to find out the different ways in which you could do a drawing dupe and then working with the knowledge you have to ascertain what's best for you.

There is by no means the best drawing dupe or impression device out there. They all come down to personal preference.

Kroots
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1753 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
Guys... take this downwnstairs. Seriously. This is a google searchable forum.
storm01
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of storm01
Thanks again you've been a great help

Kev
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Drawing Duplication (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL