The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Collected Almanac (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
My gf bought me the book The Collected Almanac by Richard Kaufman for my birthday. Some good coin magic in there, best of all the Mike Gallo stuff, including his cylinder and coins, which is nothing short of brilliant.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
There's a ton of great magic in that book and not just coin stuff. You got a good one.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Oh yeah, it's huge, lots of good stuff. There's some more magic from a guy named David Arthur, who has some in Coinmagic. Many great contributors like Larry Jennings and Derek Dingle, Jay Sankey.
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Don't forget Latta!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
I like anything with Jay Sankey in it. Smile Really clever and creative guy, not to mention a pretty good magician on a variety of levels. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
Sankey, Sankey, Sankey! It's always Sankey, Sankey, Sankey! Smile
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Yes, Atom, Can't forget Mr. Latta.
jedoonatmagic
View Profile
Loyal user
FL/residing temp. TX
228 Posts

Profile of jedoonatmagic
Awesome book!!! Has a plethora of great coin and card magic! And if you are REALLY into coins check out Kaufman's CoinMagic too!! Well..., that's if you don't have it already haha.

TJ
One for the money...., 2 for a pass..., 3 for a Fly..., and 4 for matrix!
Blindside785
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, WA
4541 Posts

Profile of Blindside785
Quote:
On 2012-10-21 23:56, motown wrote:
There's a ton of great magic in that book and not just coin stuff. You got a good one.

Got a good girlfriend and book for that matter.
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Couldn't agree more, Blindside
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
3080 Posts

Profile of fonda57
I do have Coinmagic, yes. So much good coin magic all there in one book. Throw in some MB, Gary Kurtz, and Curtis Kam and you're good to go.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Collected Almanac (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL