The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tony Miller's SPEED LOADER WALLET (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1579 Posts

Profile of Jared
Just an update on how I'm using the Speed Loader...I found it to be super practical for mentalism applications like "Dream Vacation" plots, loading predictions etc., Basically, it's a worker for anything folded. My only wish is that it didn't include the money clip but I'm being nit picky.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
I got to see Tony this past weekend at Michigan Magic Day, and played around with his Speed Loader. Very fun, and clever.

Still not a fan of money clips on their own, but over all, this wallet is pretty bad ass.

I didn't have any trouble loading a flat, unfolded, card. Like anything, take a few moments to practice, and start slow. You don't quite load directly from full palm, and this little bit made a huge difference.

I won't likely be picking one up myself, but that because of my aforementioned prejudice against money clips.
However, I saw some other work of Tony's which I almost certainly will be looking into.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Mark Mason said in a newsletter of the Speed Loader:

"Tony Miller's Speed Loader Wallet is the best signed card to wallet I have come across in years".

http://www.rfaproductions.com/products/speedloader.html

The Speed Loader in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IzUsZI0hjs
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Tony Miller's SPEED LOADER WALLET (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL