The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic Place presents Marion Boykin's Crimp Change Redux (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
The Magic Café's own, super coin man, Marion Boykin, has a release on the Magic Place site.

http://magicplace.com/product/crimp-change-redux
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
The crimp change is a great move that I learnt from Marion a few years ago now and the use of it in this little routine is pure visual magic. At $6.95 it's a steal.

best,
Sean
Doug Arden
View Profile
Special user
886 Posts

Profile of Doug Arden
I agree with Sean, this pure eye candy! It will take some practice to get it as smooth as Marion, but you'll have a real sweet piece of coin magic when you do. Well worth whatever effort is required on your part. This is going right into my strolling repetoire.

Marion does an excellent job of teaching the routine and all of the necessary sleights. He has a very nice over the shoulder explanation of the crimp change showing all of the subtleties, which makes learning it that much easier. He also shows two different handlings, the original and his newest version.

I can't believe Marion is selling this for only $6.95! Marion, whatever proceeds you make from the sale of the download needs to directly for psychiatric help, lol.

Doug
RamonT
View Profile
Regular user
200 Posts

Profile of RamonT
I can't believe Marion is selling this for only $6.95! Marion, whatever proceeds you make from the sale of the download needs to directly for psychiatric help, lol.

I totally agree with you Smile.

I have seen Marion doing the change in person and to me, it is the best change out there;You would say the same if you saw Marion doing it in person.As Doug mentioned above it will take some practice to get it as smooth as Marion's, but the move is very doable so with practice anyone can get it down.

I highly recommend it,and for that price it is really a steal.

Ramon
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1163 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Just a heads up that over the weekend our servers were ungoing some maintanence so if you tried to check out the video for this (or anything else) we apologize if you weren't able to load it properly.

The Crimp Change Redux is a beautiful change and as noted above is definitely something that people will enjoy working on and performing.

luke
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Luke, congratulations to you and the team on a great release!
Irishghost
View Profile
Inner circle
www.gaffguy.com
1228 Posts

Profile of Irishghost
I love this effect, has so many uses and the over the shoulder teaching is a great added feature!!!!
I get to gaff some cool stuff for some cool people
Rizzo
View Profile
Inner circle
East Coast
3349 Posts

Profile of Rizzo
Jimeh
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1399 Posts

Profile of Jimeh
Although it's a new release with Magic Place, I purchased this a few years ago when it was originally released on the Vinny Marini website. The Crimp Change is awesome as is every other routine put out by Marion. Very happy for him! Smile
Luke Dancy
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1163 Posts

Profile of Luke Dancy
Rizzo, thanks for the heads up on the other thread about the Crimp Change Redux!

luke
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
It is a beautiful move.i also learned this
from marion sometime back.and it can be used in so
many coin routeins.my hat goes off to marion for
putting this out for us to have and enjoy.
todd
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Magic Place presents Marion Boykin's Crimp Change Redux (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL