The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cesaral chipped Bicycle deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
648 Posts

Profile of johndevacmaker
Does any one have this?
It sounds brilliant but expensive do they look and feel like a normal deck ?
To add this to the Answer Machine would be amazing.
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
I have just received 4 sample cards from Cesar and they are the best out there by a mile . Completely undetectable by the layman and are as thin as normal cards and fit seamlessly into a normal card box. Best Gary
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
648 Posts

Thanks Gary
Nick Birch
View Profile
Regular user
Holmfirth, UK
160 Posts

Profile of Nick Birch
I've been using a set of these for the past six months and they are without doubt the finest I've seen. Undetectable and will fit into a normal card box, although I keep mine in an JOL card case. I've fooled magicians badly with these using Cesar's Open Perception system. The version I have (Japanese version) is so flexible it means there are lots of options for obtaining a reading. Worth every penny IMO.

Almost forgot. Cesar's cutomer service is amongst the best in the business. He'll answer all your questions as he did mine. And no I'm not on commision.
www.darkartefacts.com

Purveyors of the finest handcrafted, bizarre artefacts and illusions. The Uninvited, Death Row Diner, The Koshkin Effect, Whiteface, Satan's Circus
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Why the need for the rubber stamp? Is it part of the electronics?
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Yes but rubber stamp only one option can have in a wallet or other places .
afuoco
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia
208 Posts

Profile of afuoco
Hope someone who has this can answer these questions.

(1) Instead of a stamp can the reader be hidden in a card box?

(2) What is the maximum distance allowed between the reader and whatever display device is used to inform the magician.
Arnie
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
1 yes
2 25 to 30 metres I believe
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
648 Posts

Sorry more questions
Do you receive the required info by sight or vibration ?
Kobra
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of Kobra
I do like the look of Cesaral products, but they are indeed expensive, I am still deliberating if I should invest.

According to their site, you can ask for chipped cards samples by sending an email to cesaral@cesaral.com
Gaz Lawrence
View Profile
Inner circle
5991 Posts

Profile of Gaz Lawrence
Quote:
On 2012-10-30 04:59, johndevacmaker wrote:
Sorry more questions
Do you receive the required info by sight or vibration ?

By sight , and yes you can get samples I have 4 of them in various cards they are great
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
648 Posts

Thanks Nanaswan I have requested samples.
kellaroneil
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of kellaroneil
I have this set and it is truly a piece of art. I purchased thinking I would add to the show, but didn't make it in - if anyone is interested...PM me (I have both the Open Perceptions with card deck and Micro Perceptions with cardboard die). Get a deal.
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
648 Posts

If it is that good why would you not add to your act ?
Is it awkward reading the info or hard to hide the fact you are reading something.
Sorry I am not fishing just that it it a big investment to stick in a drawer
johndevacmaker
View Profile
Special user
648 Posts

Obviously not to many have this probably because of price?
kellaroneil
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of kellaroneil
John, I buy things often because of the love of what I do, it is very rare I change up my act as it is historically based. This is killer. I have it for sale now at an unbelievable price in the for sale forum here.
CesaralM
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of CesaralM
Here you will see one of the powerful card detectors that you can use with my chipped cards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFLNZRlY5jw

I am also showing two of the available receivers, working at the same time.

Feel free to send to me an email (cesaral(at)cesaral.com) to get more information.

I hope this helps

Cesar Alonso (Cesaral Magic)
afuoco
View Profile
Loyal user
Virginia
208 Posts

Profile of afuoco
Looks brilliant Cesaral

I'm still looking for the grail and that is to have the spec select a card from the chipped deck about 30 feet away from me, put the selected card in the card box, and have me read it it on a small display. Can this be done with the system shown on the new youtube video? And why is the display so large?

Thanks
Arnie
Arnie
CesaralM
View Profile
Loyal user
276 Posts

Profile of CesaralM
Quote:
On 2013-04-16 23:52, afuoco wrote:
Looks brilliant Cesaral

I'm still looking for the grail and that is to have the spec select a card from the chipped deck about 30 feet away from me, put the selected card in the card box, and have me read it it on a small display. Can this be done with the system shown on the new youtube video? And why is the display so large?

Thanks
Arnie

Thanks Arnie,

You can do the effect you describe using Cesaral ESP Perceptions.
You can't do that with the elements shown in the video (based on the materials used in the Cesaral Open perceptions).
You can do a very similar effect with the Cesaral Open Perceptions (detector inside a stamp), even using several cards, and not just one.
With the materials shown in the video you can do really incredible effects.

I have many types of receivers. In that video I show a large one and some other which are much smaller. The big one can be used in a stage, for example, far away from the magician.

I hope this helps

Cesar Alonso (Cesaral Magic)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cesaral chipped Bicycle deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL