The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » An update on Sick 2, some Monster DVD by mottsun tips (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
View Profile
1988 - 2013
The Big Brother is watching you
1095 Posts

Profile of Strange Tasting Fish Sticks
I plan to combind a spellbound, MBs jump mambu, now that I can do the crimp change 2 different ways, and combine EG triple spellbound with ponta the smiths instant (very hard, but stunning ) toss instant change of a Morgan dollar to Chinese in mid air from his spellbound routine Antitya. He showed it to me in person through Skype video and taught it to me before my work on the monster project, now I haven't heard from him at all in 4 months, and barely through 2 emails the past 6 months, he's just too busy, he said he will always be my good friend. I just wish I could talk or communicate with him somehow, email, Skype video like we used to as him as my mentor for 2 years after SICKs release, or his Facebook page , I have to remind myself he's probably not ignoring me, Just so busy. After my payment of $350 for a iPod touch (64 GB storage, latest model) to help with the Monster project as my work on the voiceovers, English direction, and English langue director , Norifumi who's in charge of payment, after ponta told me in the process of working on monster, which took ALOT of work on my part, not only thar but having to understand the Japanese as well to know when to add and where to match the English dubbing (without subtitles) from the Japanese , (it's hard to match English dubbing if you don't understand thr foreign language! The Japanese was more intermediate level, luckily they had the script written too, which made it easier as mottsun speaks fast, I understood most of the kanji, and kana, I can read write speak and listen Japanese , although the script/patter was mor intermedia level, I had only taught myself upper beginner Japanese (1-2 years of Japanese ) I was not yet intermediate . The bad news is through all my hard work, although ponta said earlier they'd pay me for it more, it was norifumis decision ultimately, he said the $350 for my 6-7 months of hard work on the Monster DVD produced by French drop, and available in magic shops online ESP. Worldwide now. The good news is he said I really did a great job and they will probably hire me to work on future DVDs, when SICK 2 comes out next year, I'm going to probably work with Ponta on it as I did with Monster, if it wasn't for his recommendation, in fact, I wouldn't have had the chance to work on monster, indeed, my dream was to work for French Drop someday, I dreamed about it before it happened, almost everyday in my sleep, waking up deeply depressed it wasn't true, I would've done it for free, it was such a pleasure and realizing my dream came true in flying colors, was a enormous achievement on my part, at least in my opinion. If you have the monster DVD here's a tip to see pontas performance of mottsuns vanish (which is easier, amazing, and features a brand new fantastic coin production unpublished by him, made by him, and not seen performed or explained elsewhere, including YouTube .) go into the contacts section, notice you can move and select the fail numbers of the phone. Dial mottsuns favorite number , which is a secret well hidden Easter egg, not even the reviewer of the DVD on Genii magazine in the Sept. Issue found it, the number to dial is : well crap I forgot, I believe I gave the code to Thaomodzo , if you don't mind my friend could you please post the code for other magicians who own this great DVD , it's explained and performed Exactly the same way as his SICK .DVD.. If you lost it, hen I can go back home probably this Thursday , maybe earlier if you can't find it, I'll grab my pre-production copy of Monster with the code written on it to share to all, yes, its a spoiler, but it's extremely hard to find, I feel everyone here would benefit from it, the DVD, although short is worth the money IMHO, the guy on genii is wrong, sorry, it's a good DVD. A lot of new and innovative techniques , unlike what the reviewer said, there ARE new things on it, many in fact , mottsuns vanish and pontas cameo and explaining is worth it alone. You can't see him peform it on YouTube (ponta), but here's mottsuns vanish, his performance and my own: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk5hSgMXZc8&feature=g-user-u. And mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG2AHuf5Vyo (btw, I didn't win the contest.)
View Profile
1988 - 2013
1095 Posts

FYI, Ponta the smith told me his wild coin routine, and a new spellbound will be on SICK 2, the name of the dvd is unknown, he asked me to name it for him, but I couldn't think of a great name for SICK 2.
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
Dear STFS

I appreciate the effort you put into your posts... but can you put some breaks (paragraphs) in your text please? Easier on the eye..

Charlie
View Profile
1988 - 2013
1095 Posts

I'll try to when I come back, on my dads computer , my iPad doesn't seem to do it, or I would sorry. I'll fix it when I come back . My apologies .
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
I'm not moaning, just don't want people to be put off reading your posts
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Like me! I did this before to show you. this will be the last time!

I plan to combind a spellbound, MBs jump mambu, now that I can do the crimp change 2 different ways, and combine EG triple spellbound with ponta the smiths instant (very hard, but stunning ) toss instant change of a Morgan dollar to Chinese in mid air from his spellbound routine Antitya.

He showed it to me in person through Skype video and taught it to me before my work on the monster project, now I haven't heard from him at all in 4 months, and barely through 2 emails the past 6 months, he's just too busy, he said he will always be my good friend.

I just wish I could talk or communicate with him somehow, email, Skype video like we used to as him as my mentor for 2 years after SICKs release, or his Facebook page , I have to remind myself he's probably not ignoring me, Just so busy.

After my payment of $350 for a iPod touch (64 GB storage, latest model) to help with the Monster project as my work on the voiceovers, English direction, and English langue director , Norifumi who's in charge of payment, after ponta told me in the process of working on monster, which took A LOT of work on my part.

(Here, I broke apart a run-on sentence-Doug)

Not only thar but having to understand the Japanese as well to know when to add and where to match the English dubbing (without subtitles) from the Japanese , (it's hard to match English dubbing if you don't understand thr foreign language!

The Japanese was more intermediate level, luckily they had the script written too, which made it easier as mottsun speaks fast, I understood most of the kanji, and kana, I can read write speak and listen Japanese , although the script/patter was mor intermedia level, I had only taught myself upper beginner Japanese (1-2 years of Japanese ) I was not yet intermediate.

The bad news is through all my hard work, although ponta said earlier they'd pay me for it more, it was norifumis decision ultimately, he said the $350 for my 6-7 months of hard work on the Monster DVD produced by French drop, and available in magic shops online ESP. Worldwide now.

The good news is he said I really did a great job and they will probably hire me to work on future DVDs, when SICK 2 comes out next year, I'm going to probably work with Ponta on it as I did with Monster, if it wasn't for his recommendation, in fact, I wouldn't have had the chance to work on monster, indeed, my dream was to work for French Drop someday, I dreamed about it before it happened, almost everyday in my sleep, waking up deeply depressed it wasn't true.

(Another run-on sentence! - Doug)

I would've done it for free, it was such a pleasure and realizing my dream came true in flying colors, was a enormous achievement on my part, at least in my opinion. If you have the monster DVD here's a tip to see pontas performance of mottsuns vanish (which is easier, amazing, and features a brand new fantastic coin production unpublished by him, made by him, and not seen performed or explained elsewhere, including YouTube).

Go into the contacts section, notice you can move and select the fail numbers of the phone. Dial mottsuns favorite number , which is a secret well hidden Easter egg, not even the reviewer of the DVD on Genii magazine in the Sept. Issue found it.

the number to dial is : well crap I forgot, I believe I gave the code to Thaomodzo , if you don't mind my friend could you please post the code for other magicians who own this great DVD , it's explained and performed Exactly the same way as his SICK .DVD..

If you lost it, hen I can go back home probably this Thursday , maybe earlier if you can't find it, I'll grab my pre-production copy of Monster with the code written on it to share to all, yes, its a spoiler, but it's extremely hard to find, I feel everyone here would benefit from it, the DVD, although short is worth the money IMHO, the guy on genii is wrong, sorry, it's a good DVD.

A lot of new and innovative techniques , unlike what the reviewer said, there ARE new things on it, many in fact , mottsuns vanish and pontas cameo and explaining is worth it alone. You can't see him peform it on YouTube (ponta), but here's mottsuns vanish, his performance and my own: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk5hSgMXZc8&feature=g-user-u. And mine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG2AHuf5Vyo (btw, I didn't win the contest.)

Kevin, you gotta break your posts into paragraphs! Make complete sentences! You will find you will be ignored if you don't! It's basic high school stuff! I didn't even graduate beyond 10th grade, and I know this! Please, don't take this as harsh criticism. I just cannot read your posts the way they are! Smile

Doug
View Profile
1988 - 2013
1095 Posts

Ok Doug, thanks. Next time I'll get on my dads omputer and fix it, it doesn't work on the ipad I'm using. The code for pontas cameo and trick is 774. Hope you enjoy it. Good stuff.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Hey, thanks for that! Smile And, Kevin, I would avoid that iPad like the freaking PLAGUE! LOL!
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Dougini, Thank you for organizing the Wall Of Text. Very helpful.

Thanks, Kevin, for the info!
TH

Occupy Your Dream
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Thanks from me, too, Doug. I can't read those posts otherwise... I usually give up!!

Thanks again!

Jim
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
How about Sick 2 Death - Sick @ Heart ...
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
My pleasure guys! Ya know...you can hit "return" on an iPad! I'm thinking it's all about caring about what people will think about your posts. What is so hard about hitting "return" or "enter" after three or four sentences?

Run-on sentences...Just put a period after every couple thoughts! I was once paid to edit copy for radio. I am not, however, being paid here. So, you'll understand why this is the last time. I did it before to help. I don't know if it's mentioned in FAQ or not. Learning how to write well would really add to Kevin's Café cred.

Doug
kenedho
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of kenedho
First you get Sick, then you get Well (or you could get Worse but eventually you will get Better).

Excuse my pun.. In fact I find "Smith's" quite a cool DVD name. And Ponta like "Smith" does he not?

Kened
crummens
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of crummens
Ponta the sick is a wonderful routine
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Quote:
On 2012-10-29 02:18, boydy wrote:
How about Sick 2 Death - Sick @ Heart ...

.. or '2 Sick' ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
LCBellah
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of LCBellah
I saw this post earlier and quit reading it just because it was so long and run together. Thanks Doug for taking the time to edit it.
I read it again and with all the misspellings and grammar errors I still had difficulty reading it.

If someone understands what "...Fish Sticks" Is trying to say could they please break it down in a small recap post.

By the way, I typed this on an iPad. The "return" key is helpful for separating paragraphs..

Lynn
Mule Henderson
View Profile
Regular user
168 Posts

Profile of Mule Henderson
So...
Where's the actual update on this stuff?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » An update on Sick 2, some Monster DVD by mottsun tips (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL