The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Tarbell's Hindu Plant Growth (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chado158
View Profile
New user
Indianapolis, IN
80 Posts

Profile of chado158
I just read about the Hindu Plant Growth effect in Tarbell. I am wondering where I can get the small and large tree involved in this trick? No store I've contacted so far seems to have it or even know what I am talking about. I know it was written decades ago but Tarbell says that all paraphernelia used in this effect can be supplied for use. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I hope somebody can point me in the right direction because this sounds like a beautiful effect!
Thank you!
btedeski
View Profile
Veteran user
Pittsburgh PA
322 Posts

Profile of btedeski
I don't think you are going to find that anyone is making exactly what Tarbell describes.
More than likely Tarbell was selling them to make a bit more money from his students.

But,,, I would contact Richard Hughes's http://www.hughesmagic.com
He is also here on the forums,

I am sure he can make what you need for you.
Billy The Clown
www.BillyTheClown.com

Bill Tedeski
Pittsburgh PA

Were magic is just too funny....
chado158
View Profile
New user
Indianapolis, IN
80 Posts

Profile of chado158
Thank you so much Bill. I really appreciate you input and I will be contacting Mr. Hughes shortly.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Tarbell's Hindu Plant Growth (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL