The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Help from you please, I was ripped off form Hank lee magic! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

yesopunk
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of yesopunk
I do not know where to post this, or in which section of the forum I should ask for help, sorry if I screw it up, the thing is that I purchased some products from Hank lee magic (3 products), I never knew this company had a problem for ripping off a customer with a credit card (or something like that), I came to know that today; Today I received my order but of the 3 products I only received 1!!, NOW THEIR WEBSITE IS CLOSED and I do not know what should I do, or who I should complain with, I do not live in U.S.A, I live in south america so it's kinda hard for me to know where a costumer can complain or take legal action, tanks a lot for your attention
Corey Toews
View Profile
New user
24 Posts

Profile of Corey Toews
I recieved a warning from a local magician re: using Hank Lee for the same reason.
Octopus Sun
View Profile
Special user
Wiggle Wiggle
586 Posts

Profile of Octopus Sun
Hank Lee is reopening under another name, not sure of the new shop name it's here somewhere.
Somebody will post the new name.
How did you pay? Cash, Money Order, Credit Card?
If you paid with Credit Card, call your bank, and stop the payment.
bwarren3
View Profile
Special user
518 Posts

Profile of bwarren3
Look at your credit card statement online, see if they only charged you for the one product you received. Most companies only charge you for what is in stock. When the other 2 products become available and they ship it to you is when they charge your card for the other 2 products. I don't think even Hank being as he is already going to jail, if not already in there, would be stupid enough to rip somebody off now....
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Punk, call your credit card company or PayPal immediately and have the charge credited back. Hank Lee's shop closed, and it was most likely not a voluntary closure. Doesn’t matter if they open another shop in the future; you will not be entitled to anything purchased from the closed shop. They would not be able to accommodate you without doing the same for all creditors. So get the charges reversed if possible... or kiss your money goodbye.

Jim
yesopunk
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of yesopunk
Problem fixed, they returned the money! thanks a lot for your help!!!
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
What is to be learned from this is
"Good, cheap, fast: pick any two" (because you'll never have all three together)
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
robinsonm
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of robinsonm
So Hank going to jail had something to do with his business?
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2734 Posts

Profile of RS1963
Quote:
On 2012-11-11 08:26, robinsonm wrote:
So Hank going to jail had something to do with his business?

Not just something it has everything to do with his imprisonment.
magicbymccauley
View Profile
Special user
830 Posts

Profile of magicbymccauley
Dope. So sad.
"Tricks are about objects, Magic is about life."
-Max Maven
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Help from you please, I was ripped off form Hank lee magic! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL