The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Mark Lewis Hypnosis (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Although I can seem to find it after a quick search, I mentioned in another thread regarding Mark Lewis' Hypnosis training course, that I was going to dig them up out of storage and view them again before selling them. Well I found them, and here are my initial thoughts. First his entire act seems very similar to Jerry Valley's longtime act.

Here are a few of my favorite direct quotes from Lewis and his narration and training perspectives while watching and breaking down his performance. This is from just the first video #1...

"I don't know if they're hypnotized or if they're just acting...and I'm the hypnotist, and I don't know what the hell is going on!"

"...but they look like they're hypnotized."

"It's good to have an assistant so they (the subjects) don't break their necks so much"

"If you need to do a two hour show, put some magic in or something, there shouldn't be too much hypnotism"

"I don't know what the hell this is"

Having fun watching this, and it's interesting to remember that at he time of these videos there really wasn't much available as far as stage hypnosis training. His performance is actually quite decent, even though it appears to be in a church.

Although maybe it's just his character he is actually quite skilled and knows what he's doing, but just may not understand why. Funny and entertaining.
showman
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of showman
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
How did it all disappear? Mark must really ruffle some feathers.
showman
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of showman
Here is a clip of him working in the late nineties. He had only been doing hypnosis for about three years when it was recorded. It would be interesting to see what he does nowadays and how he has progressed in the intervening years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla......AZlDTCps
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Mark Lewis Hypnosis (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL