The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Help identify this object. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Schaff
View Profile
New user
Fargo, ND
75 Posts

Profile of Schaff
Hello, I recently obtained several items from an estate sale, so I may be adding additional items to this thread. Heres a pic, it is about a 7x2 inch box, with three multi colored chop-enabled balls. There are no instructions at all. If anyone could tell me the name of the effect, and possibly some handling, I would be elated.

thanks!
Josh

Click here to view attached image.
Schaff
View Profile
New user
Fargo, ND
75 Posts

Profile of Schaff
Second pic from the side with the box closed. Excuse me-- its about 4x1x1

Click here to view attached image.
Mehtas
View Profile
Inner circle
England, UK
1649 Posts

Profile of Mehtas
Schaff
View Profile
New user
Fargo, ND
75 Posts

Profile of Schaff
Oh! I love the description, sounds right up my alley. Can anyone PM me the handling?
Mehtas
View Profile
Inner circle
England, UK
1649 Posts

Profile of Mehtas
It needs an extra something. I have the instructions somewhere but I am in the middle of a house move. Will take few weeks before I get my hands on them.
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
It came with a cumbersome gaffus. Once you get the instructions pull out your PK ring and you'll note it works just fine (a little adjustment in hand position and do keep your fingers together).
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Oldies... but goodies! » » Help identify this object. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL