The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Mark Zacharia brings his "Markipedia" lecture to SAM 77 in Massapequa, NY Dec. 10, 2012 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mark Zacharia
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of Mark Zacharia
Hello, magic fans:

I will be bringing my latest lecture, "Markipedia," to The Long Island Mystics SAM 77 in Massapequa, NY Monday, Dec. 10, 2012. This is the lecture I launched at Marc DeSouza's exclusive theatre in Pennsylvania recently and includes my work on "5-Card Monte," "Night at the Museum" and "Crash & Burn" (which combines all the whimsy of a story deck with the spectator involvement of finding a selected card). In addition, you will learn my work on using the "Wow" gimmick in new ways, as well as get the details on "Small but Sharpie", my introduction of a mini marker that instantaneously explodes into a full-size marker right in front of the spectator--all can be examined. I will be demonstrating "The Voodoo that You Do," "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" and "Anniversary Lambada" as well. For more information, please visit my website at http://www.youwillbelieveinmagic.com or visit me on facebook at "Wow Mark: Magician Mark Zacharia". I hope to see you there. Thank you.
Mark Zacharia
Dave1216
View Profile
Loyal user
286 Posts

Profile of Dave1216
If you are in the area and you have a chance to see Mark's lecture, do not pass it up. Mark has been a huge influence on me and my magic and I am honored to do several of his routines in many of my performances (I literally use one of his tricks as my opener whenever I emcee Monday Night Magic in NYC.)

David Corsaro
My new DVD ("The magic of David Corsaro") is now available from your favorite dealer. Watch the DVD that Daryl, Jon Allen, Shawn Farquhar, Boris Wild, Marc DeSouza, Asi Wind and Paul Green ALL ENDORSE.

Visit www.timetobeawesome.com to watch the new weekly Video Blog for magicians, "Time to be awesome."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Mark Zacharia brings his "Markipedia" lecture to SAM 77 in Massapequa, NY Dec. 10, 2012 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL