The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Calling All Turkeys! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
998 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
An Annual Magic Tradition Continues... for a second year! Smile

Dear Fellow Magician,
As you know, one man’s trash is another’s treasure. With that in mind, I’m asking for donations of your “trash” to add to my museum… Harlan’s Museum of Misguided Magic (HMMM). I’m talking about that “lousy piece of junk” that you wish you never bought… it’s just sitting on a shelf or hidden in a drawer collecting dust. It’s happened to all of us. It might be a trick, book, DVD (no VHS please), notes, whatever, but it must be complete (not broken). It doesn’t matter what the original cost was, just make sure it’s worthless to you, because you are not going to get it back.
To thank you for your donation, when you send your Misguided Magic to me I will send you my critically-acclaimed “More Than Meets the Eye” notes on show structure and creativity. These are yours FREE for any item donated. If you already own “More Than Meets the Eye” you can request any item from my site of equal value as a substitution. Thanks, in advance, for helping make HMMM a success!
--Dan Harlan
Please send Misguided Magic donations to:
Dan Harlan Magic (HMMM)
630 Sixth Street
Fremont, OH 43420
Note: If you include your email address with your package, I will send “More Than Meets the Eye” as a PDF. Otherwise I’ll use your return address to send a printed copy. Thank you.

“It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.” – Herman Melville
Visit My Site @

www.themystictower.com
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2481 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Just curious, what happens to these items once you receive them?
Magicsquared
View Profile
Inner circle
1262 Posts

Profile of Magicsquared
He's gluing everything together to make one super-trick.
Robert P.
View Profile
Special user
Kansas
632 Posts

Profile of Robert P.
I think instead of glue he uses rubber bands.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2481 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Haha!!!
DanHarlan
View Profile
V.I.P.
998 Posts

Profile of DanHarlan
Quote:
On 2012-11-12 15:33, dooblehorn wrote:
Just curious, what happens to these items once you receive them?

Typically, items donated to the Harlan Museum of Misguided Magic receive the attention they so richly deserve... I look at them and laugh! Then, I tell my friends about them... and they laugh. Eventually I hope to put together a website (and perhaps a traveling display) for all magicians to enjoy. The museum is still in the planning stages, although the idea of gluing them all together is intriguing...
--Dan Harlan
Visit My Site @

www.themystictower.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Calling All Turkeys! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL