The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Penguin Pop-Ups (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Harrismatic
View Profile
Elite user
Greece
434 Posts

Profile of Harrismatic
I personally not only don't get annoyed from the add but I love the designs.

Besides, the forum obviously needs resources and advertisements are in my opinion welcome by the time I am in a constant search for everything new and upcoming.
j100taylor
View Profile
Inner circle
1198 Posts

Profile of j100taylor
Thanks Acar! Way to go. BTW I have subscribe to all the lectures and think they are one of the best deals in magic.
Lakewood, Ohio
sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
2097 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
I find it annoying on here and on the site when ordering. Would not be so bad if you could x it out completely, but that only shirnks it down some. I never use it so it is useless to me. I prefer email support.
The great trouble with magicians is the fact that they believe when they have bought a certain trick or piece of apparatus, and know the method or procedure, that they are full-fledged mystifiers. -- Harry Houdini
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
I have tried contacting them for info and they were not helpful, and I still find the pop up annoying, I'm not bashing Penquin, innfact I really like them, they are great to do business with,
jugglestruck
View Profile
Inner circle
Wales
1038 Posts

Profile of jugglestruck
Quote:
On 2012-11-16 16:57, Don Dasher wrote:
Mine grows larger every time I leave an unfavorable comment about Penguin Magic.

At this point 75% of my screen is covered.

Also, when I try to close it, it darts around the screen like it's trying to escape.

I tried to get help through the box but right as I was finishing typing my question the girl from the Exorcist popped up screaming and scared the beejezus out of me.

Anyone else experiencing this?

DD

Thanks for that, I needed a laugh.
I just want to scrub that little guys face with a wet hanky like my mum used to.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Penguin Pop-Ups (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL