The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Baxt, a Boy & a Bucket DVD by Robert Baxt (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic

I like Robert Baxt's material and it looks like he has another winner.

Click for trailer: BAXT

It received worker of the week on the Wizard Product review. 16:38 into the show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla......vkg3PuJQ
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
You can also order the complate package:metal bucket, jumbo chromed coin, coin holder and dvd for $72.95 with free shipping directly from Robert Baxt at his web site. I jsut ordered the compelte package.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
montygoodrum
View Profile
New user
Texas
52 Posts

Profile of montygoodrum
I just received the complete package from Robert..and it is great.
When I received the DVD it didn't play on my computer. I email Robert and he sent me a replacement right away, and even included a something special for me, to make up for any inconvenience. I have to say that I am very impressed with his style both as a magician and a business man. Great Job Robert. Thanks so much!
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
It is a terrific misers dream routine that can be used on any age person including an adult. It is very flexible to make it your own. The nominal sleights are very easy to learn. I recommend it whether you already have a misers dream or are looking for a new routine.

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Jack Carpenter
View Profile
V.I.P.
160 Posts

Profile of Jack Carpenter
Had to bump this thread. . .

If you're a working magician you can't go wrong with this routine! No matter what kind of material you specialize in, or venues you primarily pursue, EVERY magician has to have SOME material for kids in their arsenal- there's just no way around it.

And heck, with some simple script tweaks, this baby will play great for adults in practically any venue.

This is a highly adjustable routine, and extremely practical and simple. Barely any sleight of hand and no gimmicks. Minimal preparation. For a small investment, you get a "Go to" routine you'll have for the rest of your life. And Robert Baxt has done all the work for you.

And oh! I bought the whole kit, contains everything you need. . . High quality bucket, coin purse, jumbo coin, etc. got at Roberts website:

http://www.robertbaxt.com/product_BaxtABoy&ABucket.html

Highly recommended!

Jack
smullins
View Profile
Special user
United States
678 Posts

Profile of smullins
Can't agree more Jack, it's a great approach to the Miser's Dream that's attainable for any skill level.
Shawn Mullins

www.MullinsMagic.com
billmonroe1972
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of billmonroe1972
I have his mouth coil routine that I do all the time and it KILLS. I have to get this one as well. Thanks

Cheers,

Bill
Kevin Wade
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of Kevin Wade
I just ordered the DVD from Hocus-Pocus.com. To start preparing can someone tell me what type of coin clip Robert uses or suggests?

Thank You,
Kevin
The Baldini
View Profile
Inner circle
I some how pounded in
2445 Posts

Profile of The Baldini
His approach with simplicity in mind is brilliant. He teaches in a way that's easy to replicate and offers patter that can work for most.
magicbyswh
View Profile
Inner circle
North East Tennessee
1550 Posts

Profile of magicbyswh
I don't think he uses a clip
Creator of Cereal Brainwave, Creator of the Tossed out Book
Kevin Wade
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of Kevin Wade
His site states you can purchase "A Complete Miser's Dream Kit!" Includes all metal bucket, chromed jumbo coin, coin holder and DVD.

Clip may not be the right word...more like a coin holder. Does anyone know what type comes with the kit?

Thank You Much,
Kevin
Kevin Wade
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of Kevin Wade
I received the DVD. The "holder" is simply a pouch or money purse that "holds" the coins before and after the routine. It is not some special utility device. Nice instruction DVD.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Baxt, a Boy & a Bucket DVD by Robert Baxt (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL