The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Luis Piedrahita one handed vanish (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Ado
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1033 Posts

Profile of Ado
Although I liked the overall routine and the vanishes from a spectator's point of view, I didn't like his use of the topit very much. The body moves where too sudden, compared to anything else done in the routine, even though it's pretty fast paced (or maybe it's just the way he talks that makes me feel like that?). I'm not sure how this can be improved, given the routine, but as a topit user myself, I thought of them as obvious (yet, well done). I appreciate though that the vanish happened much after the ditching.

P!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On 2013-11-25 00:27, Ado wrote:
... I'm not sure how this can be improved, given the routine...

P!

Me either, as it was done quite perfectly, truth be told.

I'm just sayin'. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
A perfect example of the use of the "offbeat". Smile

Doug
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2826 Posts

Profile of John Long
Maybe I wasn't following the video, but it appeared that he stole/switched the ring out of the guys hand.
Has anyone done this? any references for this?
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Luis Piedrahita one handed vanish (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL