The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Motivation hidden in card routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jakub Vosahlo
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Jakub Vosahlo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51xhsgXCVhs

This is a short motivational speech using magic trick. Usually I tell this story in my native language (this is my first time in english), so excuse me some expressions and some sentences, which does'nt have to make the right sence to you. Also the speed of the performance is different then Czech original of mine, beacuse Im searching for words in my head and think a lot about it, but I hope, you will understand my point Smile.
I made this video for two reasons:

1. For everybody, who has a dream and need support. Maybe you don't get it from your partner, from your friends, from your parents....If you really want something, that is all, that matters!!! I wish you luck in everything!!!

2. Specially for magicians as a different look at magic or ACR, than just -- I shuffle and it is back on the top, I put it there and it is back on the top, I cut and it is back on the top etc...Internet is full of these kind of presentations...We should be all unique Smile

I hope, this video will give each of you just something, you will enjoy Smile...

Jakub Vosahlo, Czech republic
Anand Khalsa
View Profile
Loyal user
Phoenix, AZ
201 Posts

Profile of Anand Khalsa
Really neat! Wow!
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Hi vespe,

Excellent! Your English is very good and I had no problem following your story and thought it was very heartfelt Smile

Regards, Steve
Troels
View Profile
Loyal user
Denmark
205 Posts

Profile of Troels
Very nice, original and creative. I love your engaging, honest style. And the trick itself is perfect executed.
To be honest, I cant explain exactly how you did it. But the best part is, it is not important to me.
Your slowness really makes the magic stronger.

Congratulations,
Troels
ZachDavenport
View Profile
Inner circle
Last time I posted I had one less than
1196 Posts

Profile of ZachDavenport
Great routine!
Reality is a real killjoy.
pueraeternus
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of pueraeternus
Enjoyed it very much. Thank you.
FoggFactor
View Profile
Regular user
Texas
189 Posts

Profile of FoggFactor
Thanks for sharing. Great application for that effect. I'm sure Mr. Kenner would be proud!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Motivation hidden in card routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL