The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Toronto (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
589 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
Hi Chaps, just a quickie. Have alighted from my sturdy flying machine in Toronto for a brief layover and was wondering if there were any magic shops that I might visit whilst here? Am on foot in the city but am staying centrally in the Fairmont if anybody might direct me to a suitable shop.....

Cheers,

Martyn
Have you tried 'Up The Ante' yet?? The ultimate gambling demo....a self-working wonder! See the reviews here on the cafe.
AdamChance
View Profile
Special user
656 Posts

Profile of AdamChance
http://www.browsersden.com/

http://www.morrisseymagic.com/

both are on dufferin st. and relatively close to each other.
captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
589 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
Thanks, will look them up.....
Have you tried 'Up The Ante' yet?? The ultimate gambling demo....a self-working wonder! See the reviews here on the cafe.
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Martyn,

Tomorrow night at the Browser's Den is a meeting of the local IBM chapter. If you're around you should come on in!

Ben
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
589 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
Thanks Ben for the invite.....that is something that I shall try to get to......but......Dubai being 9 hours ahead of Toronto, I may find myself having 'crashed' prior to any evening engagements as it is somewhat crucial to remain as close to Dubai time as possible for the night-time takeoff the following evening as it is a 14 hour flight home and thus quite gruelling. (if anybody still thinks that flying large, international airliners is a glam job then may I take this opportunity of disabusing you of that notion right away!) However, if I can get myself there then what are the timings? Presumably I shall be welcome to just turn up without being a member?

Once again, thanks for the heads up. Appreciate that.

Best,

Martyn
captainsmiffy
View Profile
Special user
UK, resident UAE
589 Posts

Profile of captainsmiffy
Ben, have just realised that you meant friday night? If so, then this is, alas, the night that I fly out. Would have been marvellous to have met up with the magic folk of Toronto but will have to do so on another trip. Very kind of you to offer though.
Ben Train
View Profile
Inner circle
Erdnase never had
4639 Posts

Profile of Ben Train
Nope- Thursday night. Smile

Come around 7!
If you're reading this you're my favourite magician.

Check out www.TorontoMagicCompany.com for upcoming shows, and instagram.com/train.ben for god knows what!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Toronto (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL