The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Dynamo mission impossible series 2 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Been watching this second series absolutly love it,really like the mobile phone one were the spec thinks of a name and they ring,yes I know gotta be rigged somehow,only naff thing was the levitation football,which he did get rumbled,but he really does do some clever stuf and would like to get nmy hands on some of the matereial he does,currently ready his book.Which is a very good read,all the best.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Wow the hand print left on the glass trainer shoe cabinet is awsome,this series is so much better then series 1,ok there are illusions with camera set up's but some nice street performance stuff as well.
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
Gaffed to the hilt. Not the style of magic I like. practically everyone is in on the tricks he does on camera:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3tKZGp4FCs

check the guy out walking away in the background. At 12 secs in, he turns around with the original ball that was supposedly passed to Dynamo and everyone there didn't notice him pick it up?
Mesaboogie
View Profile
Special user
804 Posts

Profile of Mesaboogie
I'm not sure this thread belongs on Penny
TheMindReader.co.uk

Everyday, in everyway, I am becoming better and better
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Quote:
On 2012-12-09 13:59, Mesaboogie wrote:
I'm not sure this thread belongs on Penny

I'm sure this thread doesn't belongs to penny.
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
nbl
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of nbl
The shoe trick was cool............
Tim Dowd
View Profile
Special user
...Making the Magic Happen!
942 Posts

Profile of Tim Dowd
I love this thread... Penny is fun again...
Timothy Dowd
http://www.timothydowd.com
These are my points of view; I accept no responsibility for your interpretation of what I just said...
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
This may well be in the wrong place to some folk ,but ah such is life,let's all have fun on here, there is enough sadness in the world,we need to spread the word MAGIC.
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2366 Posts

Profile of C.J.
Quote:
On 2012-12-09 11:16, boydy wrote:
Gaffed to the hilt. Not the style of magic I like. practically everyone is in on the tricks he does on camera:

check the guy out walking away in the background. At 12 secs in, he turns around with the original ball that was supposedly passed to Dynamo and everyone there didn't notice him pick it up?

It took me a while to spot what you were talking about, but after a couple of watches of the 10-14 second mark I spotted him. That's absolutely hilarious!
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Why did in run into camera? -he should of just carried on walking away!
Tim Dowd
View Profile
Special user
942 Posts

Profile of Tim Dowd
In magic there is a saying... Don't run if you're not being chased...
Timothy Dowd
These are my points of view; I accept no responsibility for your interpretation of what I just said...
tboehnlein
View Profile
Inner circle
ohio
1787 Posts

Profile of tboehnlein
Hate it, hate the series, hate the performance I am really surprised that a third copy cat magician is having such success.
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2366 Posts

Profile of C.J.
Forgive me for supporting the exposure, by the way. But exposure's okay if it's really really amusing, right? Smile
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2012-12-09 11:16, boydy wrote:

Jesus the camera crew messed it up ok,no one is perfect and proberly would of been better to of edited out,but come on the lad has talent and has made street magic cred again, not many out on the street's doing it.I am in the process of nearly finishing his first book and the guy has realy been through the mill with his illness and has made it through sheer determination so that alone is worth tipping ya hat to.
Shrubsole
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
2455 Posts

Profile of Shrubsole
Quote:
On 2013-01-20 14:06, Fire Starter wrote:
This may well be in the wrong place to some folk ,but ah such is life,let's all have fun on here, there is enough sadness in the world,we need to spread the word MAGIC.

Here we need to spread the word "MENTALISM"

It's a different word to MAGIC that's why we have so many different forums!
Winner of the Dumbringer Award for total incompetence. (All years)
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Quote:
On 2013-01-21 13:10, Shrubsole wrote:
Quote:
On 2013-01-20 14:06, Fire Starter wrote:

Here we need to spread the word "MENTALISM"

It's a different word to MAGIC that's why we have so many different forums!

YES, I know that ,so guessing were a person like's to go on there own ,which no one know else know's except them, is not "MENTALISM"? I will get this thred removed as it has obviously got folk on here the hump.
Tim Dowd
View Profile
Special user
942 Posts

Profile of Tim Dowd
All forms of Magic are welcome here at the Magic Café... Even mentalism...
Timothy Dowd
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
It's not that it's in the wrong section as much as it's in the wrong section and most people I talk to think that Dynamo is about as dynamic as a cauliflour. His greatest trick seems to have been to become successful. It just goes to show that if you go to a magic shop and buy every single trick and perform them about five minutes after reading the instructions you can become a performer.

I believe there was actually a vacuum in UK television magic, but I think it's a bit of a shame that it was filled by Dynamo.

Before this thread gets deleted, I propose that everyone put a great young(ish) magician working today in the UK forward who should have his own TV show. I have no idea, but it would be great to see some new guys doing some cool stuff.
Olympic Adam
View Profile
Inner circle
1259 Posts

Profile of Olympic Adam
Quote:
On 2013-01-21 14:26, bevbevvybev wrote:
It's not that it's in the wrong section as much as it's in the wrong section and most people I talk to think that Dynamo is about as dynamic as a cauliflour. His greatest trick seems to have been to become successful. It just goes to show that if you go to a magic shop and buy every single trick and perform them about five minutes after reading the instructions you can become a performer.

I believe there was actually a vacuum in UK television magic, but I think it's a bit of a shame that it was filled by Dynamo.

Before this thread gets deleted, I propose that everyone put a great young(ish) magician working today in the UK forward who should have his own TV show. I have no idea, but it would be great to see some new guys doing some cool stuff.

YES!
Protection for mind readers and mentalists: http://tricksofthemind.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Dynamo mission impossible series 2 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL