The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin to glass (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Vince, I think you can absolutely show the hand to be empty before the toss and it not be regressive. How?

Well, it's simple enough to sorta give a crumpling motion to the left hand supposedly holding the coin toward seemingly making the coin smaller and smaller between the thumb and 1st finger as though it has been made so small that it is invisible. That way you show the coin as gone really because the spec cannot see anything in the open left hand but you still play with it as if it is there just that they can't see it. They also cannot see anything in the right hand with the glass, so for all intents and purposes the coin has vanished really only you don't play it completely as such.

Now you toss what they can't see up into the air and catch it visibly into the glass. Now Mehdi has shown his hand, shown the coin as gone without it being a simply vanished concept and the rest is magic. And still the specs cannot deconstruct anything, with much more clarity given the effect, if that's what one wants/needs as to it.
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
I* think there is too much analyzing .......this is a teriffic new concept and wonderful effect
the effect is not polished but when it is wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
vinny
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
mehdielamri
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of mehdielamri
Hi everyone, first of all thank you for your answers.
I agree with you, I have to give the spectator time to realize that the coin has vanished ... I'll work on that point. I developed routine with 3 coins, I'll share with you as possible.
thank you again.
Women are magical ... so I became a magician.
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
I concur with Vinny (once again): it's beautifully different, creative and deceptive.
Then how showmanship is built around the concept is up to each of us.

Congratualtions to Mehdi for something really new, even if it cannot be presented surrounded.
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
mehdielamri
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of mehdielamri
Tanks my friend I Will share whit you the routine That I use 3 coins
Happy new year everyone Smile
Women are magical ... so I became a magician.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coin to glass (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL